Woolworths

scuzzy

I hope so, because an old toppie with a beard delivering gifts and bunny eggs has got nothing to do with the birth and resurrection of our Saviour.

Ina way true - but having them around gives people the opportunity to ask about it, and gives us an opportunity to tell them about our Saviour... No? :unsure:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ina way true - but having them around gives people the opportunity to ask about it, and gives us an opportunity to tell them about our Saviour... No? :unsure:

Let's keep religion out of this thread, shall we?

It's better that way.

True in a way, but I just prefer it without any missleading/guidence/distraction. Can't find the right word. We made it into a gift sharing day, not what is was meant to be.

I hope so, because an old toppie with a beard delivering gifts and bunny eggs has got nothing to do with the birth and resurrection of our Saviour.

Our saviour?

Not everyone here shares your place of salvation... :unsure:

I work in the magazine industry and the major retail groups are really getting very tough on the number of titles they stock. Space is a problem and we see new titles virtually every week...

WW made a huge booboo by doing it this way. All they had to do was what they all normally do, delist the title based on sales. No one would have blinked and they would have walked away brand in tact etc...

All that will happen now is that the titles will be delisted based on sales performance - give it 3 months.

I'm pretty sure about 80% of people who are complaining never bought any of those mags.

I am totally againt the principle of the issue ( read: crap explanation and still selling halaal food etc ), but I am also against people jumping on the bandwagon of this issue, but themselves never even bought the magazine, not to mention buying it at woolies.

Our saviour?

Not everyone here shares your place of salvation... :unsure:

If you don't include yourself it is your choice, also does not mean I included you. Shoe = fits ....

Let's keep religion out of this thread, shall we?

It's better that way.

Yah, this is a beautiful thing - religion - and so complex to discuss. :huh:

If you don't include yourself it is your choice, also does not mean I included you. Shoe = fits ....

So, why use "our" in your writing if you cannot represent everyone in this forum :huh:

Edited by AirBender

I work in the magazine industry and the major retail groups are really getting very tough on the number of titles they stock. Space is a problem and we see new titles virtually every week...

WW made a huge booboo by doing it this way. All they had to do was what they all normally do, delist the title based on sales. No one would have blinked and they would have walked away brand in tact etc...

All that will happen now is that the titles will be delisted based on sales performance - give it 3 months.

Nice attempt at sanity Trubes, as the Hub teeters on the brink of Thread War 300.

Which way will it go?

So, why use "our" in your writing... :huh:

Because there is others that made the other choice than yourself...

Because there is others that made the other choice than yourself...

If I write in the "our" or "we" language and cannot represent everyone here in this forum, I must consider alternative words that reflects difference and diversity of membership here... Surely.

:D

Edited by AirBender