Sellers.......STOP being stupid

mark ellis

Anybody interested in a 42" P Vision Plasma monitor? Tried selling it on Gumtree, but no luck. I'm in Cape Town. Make me an offer. Now I'm in trouble!! :unsure: :P

Let me guess, it is in really good condition apart from one small crack in the screen...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess, it is in really good condition apart from one small crack in the screen...

Actually, the only small problem is that it's genuinely a monitor!! And not HD ready. Got a Yamaha amp to go with it too (but no speakers!!). Recently upgaded to HD decoder and amp with larger screen.

I'll take this to another forum with an interesting idea. :thumbup:

Nah. R200 aint gonna cut it. But you've given me a good idea. Watch this space ;)

But its Plasma though, thats old school already

But its Plasma though, thats old school already

At the risk of hijacking this thread, it depends on what you want your monitor to do for you. And the lighting in your room. I just bought a HD plasma for watching live sport. LED/LCD better for gaming or blu ray.

Actually, the only small problem is that it's genuinely a monitor!! And not HD ready. Got a Yamaha amp to go with it too (but no speakers!!). Recently upgaded to HD decoder and amp with larger screen.

I'll take this to another forum with an interesting idea. :thumbup:

So post the link to your interesting idea already...

You got us all curious now!

And Pleeease, Dont try and sell Powerband bracelets. Most people on this forum are not stupid and won't fall for that crap.

And Pleeease, Dont try and sell Powerband bracelets. Most people on this forum are not stupid and won't fall for that crap.

We are not stupid on here. Don't try and sell us the fake ones

Just think of it, any cyclists who knows the brands, and especially if he /she is selling their own stuff will know that it is a Giant and not a Gint, Gaint etc...is there perhaps sellers on here who doesn't know cycling brands?

Just think of it, any cyclists who knows the brands, and especially if he /she is selling their own stuff will know that it is a Giant and not a Gint, Gaint etc...is there perhaps sellers on here who doesn't know cycling brands?

Rally?

Rally?

I saw a chap on a very nice Rally this morning:huh: - I wonder if he bought it from the hub? :unsure: Next time I stop & see

So post the link to your interesting idea already...

You got us all curious now!

Still finalising idea with my wife. Will post during the course of next week sometime.

To my dear fellow hubbers...especially those new to the Hub and trying to sell stuff....here are a few tips to make your sales run smoother.

1) Brand new means NEW !!!! never ridden, never touched the dirt, no ass has come into contact with the saddle here is what the the interweb says:

brand-new (brndn, -ny)

adj.

Being in a fresh and unused condition; completely new.

2) using the word BARGAIN in your add means less than Malema's "I am sorry" to us here on the Hub, we only buy bargains, at less than bargain prices! so using the word Bargain just makes us think "hold on....something is wrong here...what are the trying to hide!"

3) We know our bikes, we look at them all day, every day, some times we even wake up at night and sneak a quick look and then go back to bed. We know what colour bikes were in what year, what geom they had and what components they came with

4) we have all seen the no name brands made by the people in that Asia place, we know what they cost to land here, putting your own sticker on it and trying to sell it for 2 or 3 times the price will not work...ever....ever!!! (Remeber the d**s who tried to sell a no name hard tail as an unbranded S-Works???)

flame away!! ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: