Cycle fit Jhb - brilliant

zeabre

Yeah yeah

I went to see Richard at Cycle Fitclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif, he took his time and what a cool guy, money well spent!

Garth

Had acute ITBS, but after Cycle Fit setup on my MTB, have never had an issue again :clap:

Best money I have ever spent on my bike.

After trying for 6 months to get an appointment with CF I gave up and searched the internet and did my own setup. Absolute perfectly comfortable. This was after I've been to a well know franchise twice to try and sort out some problems.

Arran is brilliant. Sometimes he's a bit difficult to get hold of, but he is very good at what he does and friendly etc. Worth every cent!

:thumbup:

I have had both my bikes setup by Arran and will again be visiting him with my latest addition.

emailed Aaron and got a reply within 30min. Richard called me 10 min later to make an appointment.

On the morning of the apointment I recieved a sms reminding me of the time and what to bring including the address.

Top class service with every adjustment explained in detail.

R350 is nothing for a setup that will help you enjoy your cycling more.

Thanks Guys for a great service.