Cold Feet and booties

There are 6 of our members in Cape Town already' date=' so can we ask you and Fatty to be #98 and #99? Rather come look here for a GF so that you don't have to harras poor Poison again!Click on image to open in new window[/quote'] Ek het my eie vryfie dankie!! Net jammer sy gaan terug PE toe vir 'n tydperk volgende week..gaan my arme klein hartjie breek...smileys/smiley9.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaawww shampies Fatty, you poor little thingsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif

Wow Nellie, sounds like you got just about enough ppl to ride with. As for hooking me up with a Worcester Girl and leaving Poison, never, me and Poison have been going out on a few dates now and she really enjoys my company, we might move in together soon, so keep those fingers crossed!!!smileys/smiley17.gif

Fatty, die girlfriend was eintlik op Marius gemik wat 'n paar dae terug oortuig was dat Poison met hom flirt!smileys/smiley36.gif

Agnee...maak maar dan volgende week soos 'n paar van die ander ouens op die Hub... 'and pour your heart out'. Belowe ons sal luister!smileys/smiley2.gif 

Maar jy kan nogsteeds aansluit...seker ons sal 'n spesiale lidmaatskap ding met WW vir jou kan reel.smileys/smiley1.gif Dan het jy sommer 'n verskoning om meer te kom kuier!

Poison' date=' het jy nie daai artikel gelees wat baie spesefiek waarsku teen die gebruik van te groot booties nie, nee nee, ons kan nie dit he nie, jy sal daai outjies vir my moet gee sussieClick on image to open in new window sal jou R60 geeClick on image to open in new window[/quote']

Marius, my ou small booties gaan nie vir jou pas nie....smileys/smiley2.gif whatch my, I'll make them fit...

Wow Nellie' date=' sounds like you got just about enough ppl to ride with. As for hooking me up with a Worcester Girl and leaving Poison, never, me and Poison have been going out on a few dates now and she really enjoys my company, we might move in together soon, so keep those fingers crossed!!!Click on image to open in new window

[/quote']

Good for you! You don't believe in taking things slow do you?smileys/smiley2.gif

Will keep my fingers crossed as long as you keep us updated on what's happening!smileys/smiley2.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif

me and Poison have been going out on a few dates now

Oh that was probably when I was sleepwalking....smileys/smiley36.gif smileys/smiley2.gif

Agnee...maak maar dan volgende week soos 'n paar van die ander ouens op die Hub... 'and pour your heart out'. Belowe ons sal luister!Click on image to open in new window [/quote'] Ag nee, ek hou nie van huil in my kantoor nie smileys/smiley5.gif. Maar ek sal kom kuier in die volgende paar naweke..dan kan ek, jy, Franna, en die nuwe world champs gaan train in die oggend en TdF kyk later die dag...

Aggg Nellie, moet nie vir Fatty nooi of lid maak nie, hy sal die hele show oor vat daar, trust me, let lying dog be....smileys/smiley2.gif anyway, that leaves me with more girls to choose from he he hesmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif

me and Poison have been going out on a few dates now

Oh that was probably when I was sleepwalking....Click on image to open in new window Click on image to open in new window

[/quote']

smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifmansmense!!!

No problem Nellie, will PM you all the details about my imaginary relationship with Poison he hehe<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> smileys/smiley36.gifbut be warned, I got a wild imagination...smileys/smiley2.gif

Klink goed Fatty! Ons kan 'n braai ook reel (en ek sal sorg dat daar genoeg coke is vir jousmileys/smiley36.gif)

Marius, are you jealous? Don't worry... I know Fatty - he's alright and I think we will be able to handle him.

No problem Nellie' date=' will PM you all the details about my imaginary relationship with Poison he hehe<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> Click on image to open in new windowbut be warned, I got a wild imagination...Click on image to open in new window

[/quote']

PLEASE, nothing about you says wild. I've always thought of you as mutton disguised as mutton.

Aaaag dankie nellie! Wardeer dit. Ja, braai klink goed..

Nou moet ek net gesond word sodat ek weer kan begin oeffen smileys/smiley11.gif

No problem Nellie' date=' will PM you all the details about my imaginary relationship with Poison he hehe<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> Click on image to open in new windowbut be warned, I got a wild imagination...Click on image to open in new window

[/quote']

I'll be waiting.smileys/smiley2.gif But just beware...anything too wild and I will be forced to share it with Poison!smileys/smiley36.gif (unspoken agreement between women, so don't stress too much about that)

Aaaag dankie nellie! Wardeer dit. Ja' date=' braai klink goed..

Nou moet ek net gesond word sodat ek weer kan begin oeffen Click on image to open in new window

[/quote']

Nogsteeds jou been of het jy nou nog verkoue of iets ook?

I'll be waiting.Click on image to open in new window But just beware...anything too wild and I will be forced to share it with Poison!Click on image to open in new window (unspoken agreement between women, so don't stress too much about that)

thanks Nellie, our girls must stick together....smileys/smiley17.gif