Address: 192.168.1.1

Non-authoritative answer:

Name: thehubsa.cdn.rsaweb.co.za

Address: 178.79.133.44

Aliases: cdn.bikehub.co.za

>

there is no webserver at cdn.bikehub.co.za, which is why u cant browse there

theres prolly some daemon which died

Who is this Daemon guy? He keeps mailing my wife as well? I'm gonna dØnner him if I catch him

Hi Guys,

All our images are stored on a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to save on bandwidth usage.

cdn.bikehub.co.za is just the CNAME which points to the actual CDN address

I've seen this happen ocassionally, I assume the CDN is temporarily unavailable. Will ask our hosts to look into what's causing it and how we can prevent it.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Regards,

Matt

Hi Guys,

All our images are stored on a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to save on bandwidth usage.

cdn.bikehub.co.za is just the CNAME which points to the actual CDN address

I've seen this happen ocassionally, I assume the CDN is temporarily unavailable. Will ask our hosts to look into what's causing it and how we can prevent it.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Regards,

Matt

hi matt,on a different note,i can not seem to change my profile and avatar picture,it keeps resetting to another picture ?? please advise

hi matt,on a different note,i can not seem to change my profile and avatar picture,it keeps resetting to another picture ?? please advise

That makes two of us now?? I did send an email about if ages ago but got no response?? :(

It sounds like the old image is being cached for some reason. Try pressing Ctrl + F5 while on the page to force a full reload of any cached items.

Let me know if that helps?

It sounds like the old image is being cached for some reasone. Try pressing Ctrl + F5 while on the page to force a full reload of any cached items.

Let me know if that helps?

It does not help at all, not sure what the problem is. Still dont get a reply from the admin - 3rd time now :huh: It changes then reverts back to the old one

There has been some sporadic DNS issues the last couple days - there's precious little that you will be able to do, other than waiting.