Polar hrm

Wil6

Need some help.

Got a Polar CS600 and the things heart rate reading started acting out this past weeks.The faster I ride the higher the heart rate reads,and i'ts very up and down like jumping constantly from 165 to 189 without even peddling harder!At one stage the reading was 230 when I was doing 50km/h.Also when I'm on my trainer the readings are 100% correct :blink: There are no extra computers on my bike,just the polar.

I've replaced my computers battery about two months ago because my screen started dimming and also replaces my heart rate strap and W.I.N.D battery just the other day but still nothing has changed.

Don't know what else to do.

Thanks

try washing your HR strap?

also replace your strap battery 2025 is what you need.

Edited by Tarmac-SL3

try washing your HR strap?

also replace your strap battery 2025 is what you need.

It's a new strap and wash it after every use like instructed,already replaced the battery of the strap...

OK.....LONG shot!

Miskien is die horlosie en die sensor nie lekker op gepair nie.......maybe...ek twyfel maar dis 'n skoot in die donker om te probeer.

Ek het lanklaas met die Polar gespeel maar gaan probeer die volgende:

Gaan in die dingetjie se settings in.....

Dink dit was "Bike Setup"

Dan Speed.

DESELECT!

Gaan uit tot by begin.

Die horlosie dink nou hy het nie spoed sensor meer nie.

Doen weer dieselfde en dan "Select" jy spoed.

Die ding sal jou vra of hy 'n nuwe sensor kan "Teach".....gaan JA.

Spin die wiel.

Hy sal dan op paar en sensor registreer.

Toets maar weer en kyk wat van hy aan......

I read that sometimes you can get electrical interference on the HRM, but unless you're continuously cycling under powerlines, I don't think this is the problem.

Try sending all your HRM kit in to IHF in JHB. They'll run full tests on all everything and hopefully diagnose what the problem is. I just used them recently and they were very friendly and efficient.

i also have a problem with my cs100, the cadence doesnot work and when im wearing my HR strap, the speed function doesnt work. sometimes while riding also loose the speed for a sec or 2. please advise, i havent purchase this product,came with the bike, so cant send it to polar.

Maak jy die strap nat voor jy hom aansit? As ek se 'nat' dan bedoel ek druk hom onder die kraan en vat water en maak jouself ook nat sodat daar goeie kontak is. Check ook die kontakte van die actual sensor, dit roes baie maklik op daar agv sweet en dinge.

Anders, gaan sien 'n dokter en se jy het 230 HR geslaan en jy wil asseblief jou liggaam vir wetenskap skenk.

Ingo