Supercycling...

Dennis the Menace

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just referring to the adverse comments re AM.

I doubt very much that he is jealous to have made his remark ;) Gosh are all the people over at the JuJu thread jealous of him?

Its different, Juju isnt involved with cycling.

Makes no difference? Its all slander, you dont know in what capacity he was saying it ? So its all hearsay anyways :P

I say bring back JB with his tech tip of the week....

I agree but let JB write the script and get a topless blonde present it and see how the show's popularity will rocket!!!!!!!!

Haai Oom. Have you just got home? This was a clean debate. Please go and wash your mouth out with soap, for talking about topless girls.. Next you'll be asking for pictures on couch...

I think it is good for the sport!! The more programs that cover any cycling the better!!

Good for new wanna be sponsors who are keen to sponsor the sport!

Haai Oom. Have you just got home? This was a clean debate. Please go and wash your mouth out with soap, for talking about topless girls.. Next you'll be asking for pictures on couch...

Jy het so wraggies 'n Afrkaanse word gebruik....... Ek sal jou eendag maar moet wys hoe 'n OOM lyk!!!!!!!!

I wonder what cycling programmes are like in Europe or Obama Land or Oz?

Anybody know enough to compare? :blink:

Supercycling should do some Carte Blanche investigations - like is there price fixing of cycling goods? Trace the drug route from start to how it ended up in Nolan. That'll make it interesting - for me at least.

I used to watch always hoping to see some downhill action..when it did finally come on I WAS disgusted at the lack of knowledge and complete stupidity of the commentators regarding the sport that I decided to never watch again..

Jy het so wraggies 'n Afrkaanse word gebruik....... Ek sal jou eendag maar moet wys hoe 'n OOM lyk!!!!!!!!

Hey Oom I know what a meneer looks like. But a Oom I don't know. Please see attached pictures and tell me if I am close....

post-388-0-34514300-1290150858.jpg

post-388-0-73212200-1290150865.jpg

post-388-0-02989300-1290150877.jpg