WOULD THIS BE AN ACCEPTABLE WAY TO GET A BIKE CLEANED

wapad

JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF A BIKE BATH IS THE WAY TO GOpost-14048-0-78100200-1290147261.jpg

I absolutely love it when a naked goose can kiss a tire and still manage to smile at the same time.

It is acceptable, however only for cleaning a single bike. If you have a team then you would need to apply the following method adapted for bikes. I will try and put a team together to do some testing next weekend to see if it is possible to carry this method over from the vehicle industry to that of the bicycle. Is anyone interested to help me conduct the testing? I will supply the crew, I need a project manager, an engineer and a technician.

post-2622-0-71087300-1290252716.jpg

Edited by The_Break

and wen she's done she can use her "kreepy crawly" and go round the sides of the bath the clean the bath ring.....hahahahaah

I recently got one of those "bike washers"....my wife went nuts!!! She even threathened to leave the kitchen for good!!

I had to eventually give in and retrenched the bike washer.... :D :D