Anderson transport results removed from racetec?

Guest Jarryd Haley

Two posts here are urging the organizers to sweep the shoulder - is that 200kms of shoulder?

Please can I have some of whatever you are smoking?

2 days ago i was behind a mechanical sweeper. It moves at about 15 - 20km/h. Sure it will take 10 hours to do, but if you have 2 vehicles, you can do this in less than a day.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are public forums for then ? A question was posed ? The results for the team are missing , why ? Simple questions really.

Yes post a question :thumbup: , but don't start a rumor :thumbdown:

I have heard on good authority that rumour of the team missing a doping test will be taken further legally in order to find out who started it and why. Starting off with Matt the owner of the Hub being contacted for actual details of people behind their username on here from their relevatn posts.

I have heard on good authority that rumour of the team missing a doping test will be taken further legally in order to find out who started it and why. Starting off with Matt the owner of the Hub being contacted for actual details of people behind their username on here from their relevatn posts.

Good on them! Take that you tjops :clap: :clap:

I also believe the hub needs at least some minor moderation to remove topics that are deemed unsuitable. Or simply stopping people from being able to post further.

That being said, are there any mods on the forum? If so, who so? If not, when did it change? Did I miss an announcement?

That being said, are there any mods on the forum? If so, who so? If not, when did it change? Did I miss an announcement?

Is that you in the pic signature?

sad day indeed if on a public forum one cant ask questions to find clarification of something you heard

oh great... I just hope they don't p!ss of coronation or fundamental with legal wrangles - who ploughed money into the DC, and make the event possible.

That's the last thing we need... :thumbdown:

The title of this topic is a statement.

The question mark on the end is just a grammatical error on the statement.

The topic is irresponsible and designed to perpetuate rumour and is totalling unwarranted. A valid topic would be: "Why are xxx not showing in the DC results?"

The hub will continue to lose credibility as a discussion forum if no moderation takes place. Eventually all that will be left is a classified section.

ok, there is something I have to ask.

The original question was asked, did the team not go for a urine test. Simple question. The boss of the team comes on and says there was no test asked for. Simple - the original question was answered.

Has the original post been answered? Yes it has. Leave it there.

No where in the original post was there a rumour started. The original poster wanted to clarify a rumour he had heard, where better to ask that on a public forum?

The fact that a whole bunch of people have jumped to conclusions that doping is being accused at the team is just stupid and wrong.

oh yes, if any lawyer or whoever has an issue, PM and we can meet for some tea (I dont do coffee).

The title of this topic is a statement.

The question mark on the end is just a grammatical error on the statement.

The topic is irresponsible and designed to perpetuate rumour and is totalling unwarranted. A valid topic would be: "Why are xxx not showing in the DC results?"

The hub will continue to lose credibility as a discussion forum if no moderation takes place. Eventually all that will be left is a classified section.

davem, how is the topic irresponsible? A question was asked an an answer was given. It is everyone else who is looking for rumour mongering.

Playing scenario here.

What if a rider gets top 3 finish in a road race, but his name does not appear amongst the timing results. Whats to stop someone posting a thread hinting the reason being X rider refused drug testing?? Never mind that the reason could well be that he forgot his chip, chip was faulty or that he was DQ'ed for some other totaly unrelated infringement.

Damge done and its now up to the poor rider to defend themselves.

Edited by scotty

Slowbee

I disagree, AT's integrity was diminished by the OP.

One cannot simply publish any rumour you hear on an open forum such as The Hub.