Anderson transport results removed from racetec?

Guest Jarryd Haley

Perhaps, next time, ask your 'friends' if what you've heard is correct, rather than using a public forum.

+1 :thumbup:

Although 5th place was suddenly feeling quite good ;)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps, next time, ask your 'friends' if what you've heard is correct, rather than using a public forum.

What are public forums for then ? A question was posed ? The results for the team are missing , why ? Simple questions really.

I spoke to the race director Renee Jordaan .

Results have been removed pending an investigation for transgressions of race rules by support vehicle.

No doping control was done at the DC .......

Investigation will be finalized by Wednesday apparently .

Hey all.

Just heard a rumor that Anderson refused to take a urine test at the DC this weekend. Can anyone confirm if this is true??

Guest Jarryd Haley

I have tried to get hold of them, and have left messages- no reply as of yet.

Maybe a public forum wasnt the best, but everyone knows everything on the hub, so thought it was a good place to ask :P

Velouria: 5th was/is feeling good, although its not the way I would want to get it.

+1 :thumbup:

Although 5th place was suddenly feeling quite good ;)

Seriously...if this guy was my friend, and he posted something like this, he wouldn't be my friend anymore, because he clearly doesn't care about his so-called 'friends' reputation enough to actually pick up the phone.

Guest Jarryd Haley

Seriously...if this guy was my friend, and he posted something like this, he wouldn't be my friend anymore, because he clearly doesn't care about his so-called 'friends' reputation enough to actually pick up the phone.

The question was asked because I DO care and would like to know what happend.

The question was asked because I DO care and would like to know what happend.

No worries. :D We like to get popcorn out on special occasions such as these, especially when the sparks really start to fly. And if someone really stirs the pot, we get some slush puppies with that popcorn.

Velouria: 5th was/is feeling good, although its not the way I would want to get it.

My point exactly - if you keep this up we might end up on the podium - something we don't deserve.

Yip - the dangers of the internet! Giving idiots a voice since 1992.

As if our sport doesn't have a hard enough time as it is - the last thing we need are baseless rumours.

I think the doping story is rubbish, but see there results have been taken off racetec.

We did pass them at the downhill on the other side of Tradouw.

I don't know what these guys were thinking, but they were feeding in the no-feed zone on the downhill and it didn't look good. There were bottles flying all over the road as the guys tried to grab their bags at speeds exceeding 40km/h+ on the downhill. It was a danger to all who passed. My guess is this was spotted by marshalls and got reported.

Not sure they can be DQ'd for that but maybe.

Heimer,

I did ask the question in this thread earlier. Was it perhaps because of the above? Not trying to stir but this was the first thing that came to my mind as we were there at that moment with a few other teams also passing at speed.

If so... I agree that this was not the wisest thing you did, feeding in the no-feed zone on a downhill and it was dangerous to other riders passing at 50km/h while you guys were trying to grab bags and bottles from the feeding vehicle at 40km/h. Quite a few of those landed in the road.

I have to add that I think a DQ is a bit harsh.

Where are the photo's of the race, i am dying to see

Photo's was being posted on another thread, created for that purpose. The poster worked hard to get the photo's ready to be posted, and it was beautifull photo's, showing the route and cyclist in perfect detail and focus.

But because a few persons on the hub cannot let things go and started to go way off base, , after first requesting that the thread stays on the topic of the photo's, the original poster had the thread closed and removed after those few guys refused to accede to the request.

I doubt very much if we will in future see photo's from this very talented photographer on the hub again. Pity really.

SHAME ON YOU FEW GUYS WHO SPOILT A VERY NICE THREAD WITH YOUR BELIGGERANT ATTITUDES. I HOPE YOU READ THIS POST, RECOGNISE YOURSELVES AND FEEL VERY ASHAMED. :thumbdown: :angry:

Where are the photo's of the race, i am dying to see

The photo's were on, but then some idiots decide to bitch and moan because some team crossed the white line. So the end result, she removed the treat!

Agree with her, she's doing it because she like the sport, not to listen 2 some idiot bitch-ing about the white line.

The photo's were on, but then some idiots decide to bitch and moan because some team crossed the white line. So the end result, she removed the treat!

Agree with her, she's doing it because she like the sport, not to listen 2 some idiot bitch-ing about the white line.

nooit! serious! aaaagh common peeps, what the hell, i would have love to seen some pics, pity!

BTW Congratz on your result Thornman! Fantastic!

nooit! serious! aaaagh common peeps, what the hell, i would have love to seen some pics, pity!

BTW Congratz on your result Thornman! Fantastic!

Thanks

Agree Thornman.

Ronelle goes to a lot of trouble and spends a lot of money taking those photos, organising them and posting them here.

Some people don't know when it's time shut up.