Planet X / On-One bikes

RodTi

Hello All,

Quick one - I've been chatting to Wayne via email, over at Planet X bikes - in an effort to arrange an order of something out of stock.

Tried to send a follow-up email now, which was bounced back with the message that the "info@" inbox was full! :)

Tried phoning the mobile number under Contact Us on the site - with no answer.

Anyone know who to PM to tell them about the above - I assume they might not realise that messages/emails are being bounced!

Fanks! :thumbup:

pm Kiwi or phone 0718935159

Hey Owen - thanks - will PM Kiwi.

I tried that number - no answer!

PM sent!

Edited by RodTi

Hi Longtom,

The Summer Season looks good! No one can say they didn't see you coming down the trail with that colour!

My 456 Summer Season - got the 2.4 Rubber Queens on the 28mm rims yesterday !

Are those the Bonti Rhythem Elites with those 2.4" takkies on?

I have had a set for 2 months now and love them!

Hey Kiwi

Also... any news on when the Ti 29er LT, that's purportedly in the mix somewhere over on Mud Island, will be arriving/available on our shores? Any info on geometry and likely pricing available yet?

I'm am thinking that would be a demon ride with a 120mm thru-axle REBA out front!

Thanks

Hi Guys,

The 18" carbon 29ers should be available February 2011 and other sizes (16", 19.5" and 21") from April

The Ti 29er long travel and Ti 29er short travel frames should be avaialble April 2011

Check out the pic one of the On One guys sent us, they are working from home if the can't get in. It was -10 and blizzard conditions in Yorkshire on Thursday:

post-1841-0-35444800-1291376180.jpg

Hi Guys,

The 18" carbon 29ers should be available February 2011 and other sizes (16", 19.5" and 21") from April

The Ti 29er long travel and Ti 29er short travel frames should be avaialble April 2011

Check out the pic one of the On One guys sent us, they are working from home if the can't get in. It was -10 and blizzard conditions in Yorkshire on Thursday:

post-1841-0-35444800-1291376180.jpg

They are a bunch of pansies not going to work in conditions like that ... what when I was at school we used to have to walk to school barefoot and without any winter clothingbiggrin.gif in worse conditions than that!

Edited by Hairy

They are a bunch of pansies not going to work in conditions like that ... what when I was at school we used to have to walk to school barefoot and without any winter clothingbiggrin.gif in worse conditions than that!

Clothing......pure luxury

We dirent have any and walked to school naked

Clothing......pure luxury

We dirent have any and walked to school naked

I wish I could walk to school. I had to walk to the coal mine to start my 25 hour shift. I had to get up each morning before I even went to bed. :(

I wish I could walk to school. I had to walk to the coal mine to start my 25 hour shift. I had to get up each morning before I even went to bed. :(

Bar One