[Event] GP Koning Waterproofing And Roofing Roller Coaster

Events Bot

He still even asked..."Are you guys the leaders?" haha...what a chop! I mailed racetec and Eulogy, need to get rid of culprits like this.

Wow!

That's cray-zeee!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at least the 4ball cheated for a reason... This dude was cheating for what? bragging rights?

Yeah... good point. :whistling:

Cant remember but the number is 845 if I remember correctly as on the sheet at Aca Joe

Keep this thread updated, man. :nuke:

Just reading this about the cheat rider and am interested. Where do you think he managed to find a shortcut and jump ahead of you?

My guess is that he could have headed over the Ocean View hill rather than go around and over the Slangkop climb, That would give you around 5 additional mins and save the legs a bit.

what kit does hilton du preez ride in?

He had a black bike (think a Avalance), cycles for Heinz Park

Keep this thread updated, man. :nuke:

Verdict received....as follows:

".....Ons het die ryer nie in die top 5 geplaas nie.

Maar sal moet wag vir bevestiging van DQ...." :thumbup:

MTB_Roadie, Please follow up and enquire what actions have been taken against the rider in question? :excl:

Yes you do. The Comms will tell you that unless there was a witness - ie a marshal, there isn't alot they can do. However, they can issue a warning to the offending party. I had the same issue with the woman in Cobra. all that happened was a warning was issued after I spoke to her and she went to the comms. The next race they reitterated that you may not draft any other group other than the one you started with. So that rider will have mark against their name, and if caught again will be DQ'd.