My next car

scotty

Is that a seat in the back I see there...... mmmmmm........ a Tandem car..... so EM can sit in the back and legally do nothing..... not pretend like she always does!!!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 Second 1/4 mile. That's super car territory, a bit quick for such a tall skinny car. I wonder how it will pass the moose test?

maybe a new bike rack, where your bike would stand upright on the back door of the tiny loaf of bread look alike would do.. :D

I see it can take tow bars (hitch receivers) so those with BMW X3's can buy one of these instead and fit their Thule rideons without hassles..... seems to be better value for money that the X3 in any case...... wellll does not take much to beat the X3 for value in any case!!!!!!!!

Edited by Big H

zero to 60. take it thats 60 mph in 4 second not bad though for acceleration :)

Red coloured ones go quicker.

12 Second 1/4 mile. That's super car territory, a bit quick for such a tall skinny car. I wonder how it will pass the moose test?

Did you again just look at the pictures????? Read boetie read!!!!!!!!

......"5 star NHTSA static rollover resistance" rated

Edited by Big H

They would work great for races where the parking is miles from the start. You put the bike on the side of this car (won't fit on the back, bike is too long), then load this car on the back of your bakkie/4x4. Park, the drive to the start and then unload the bike.

Did you again just look at the pictures????? Read boetie read!!!!!!!!

......"5 star NHTSA static rollover resistance" rated

That just means that if you lean against the car it won't roll over :-). I want to see the 5 star NHTSA dynamic rollover resistance rating.

When I saw the topic I thought the perfect cyclists car is the one that went past without hitting him/her.

60 mph in 4 seconds? pull the other bell, its got legs on. How do you spell "typo"? More like 0 to 6 in 40 seconds.

When I saw the topic I thought the perfect cyclists car is the one that went past without hitting him/her.

60 mph in 4 seconds? pull the other bell, its got legs on. How do you spell "typo"? More like 0 to 6 in 40 seconds.

600 kw peak power, 1000 lbs/ft of torque.....it will do 0-100km/hr in 4 secs easy. :thumbup:

Not too sure for how long though :blink:

600 kw peak power, 1000 lbs/ft of torque.....it will do 0-100km/hr in 4 secs easy. :thumbup:

Yep.

The odd/cool thing about elec-trickery motors is that the max torque is available from 0 rpm.

I predict this car will end up on Top Gear - probably crushed under a dumpster full of junk or some other equally sticky end... :lol:

Not too sure for how long though :blink:

Is that with or without the fourteen feet Venter Trailer carrying the batteries?????