Royal Mail and CRC

capeofstorms

Hi,

Is there anyway of knowing where your parcel is from CRC using Royal Mail? It's been more than 8 working days and it's getting frustrating.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Is there anyway of knowing where your parcel is from CRC using Royal Mail? It's been more than 8 working days and it's getting frustrating.

Where is the parcel being delivered too? Royal Mail dont deliver directly too South Africa, someone else does it on their behalf. You should have a tracking no ?

Where is the parcel being delivered too? Royal Mail dont deliver directly too South Africa, someone else does it on their behalf. You should have a tracking no ?

Apparenlty with Royal Mail there is no tracking number. No tracking number on CRC order!

Good luck finding our where that parcel is, you should of paid the extra for Parcelforce. You are in the hands of the South African Postal Service.

Guest agteros

I also sit with a package in the hands of the local postal service.

1In transit2010/12/1308:56:21JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB)

2In transit2010/12/1008:09:18NA

3Incomming International2010/12/0802:17:43JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB)

I'm not doing well this patience game they are playing :(

yeah, unfortunate as it is, It could take weeks. There is something like 15 million parcels & post going through the London sorting office on a normal day - Xmas time is even worse & just craaaaazy, Sorry you going to just have to wait it out

Waited 3 weeks, emailed crc yesterday and got my parcel today. Have to tell crc that it arrived finally, good thing is that the post office only charged me R25 for a R1200 parcel. A bit of a score.

Good luck finding our where that parcel is, you should of paid the extra for Parcelforce. You are in the hands of the South African Postal Service.

You right, but if the order is under R1000 it doesn't make sense

Waited 3 weeks, emailed crc yesterday and got my parcel today. Have to tell crc that it arrived finally, good thing is that the post office only charged me R25 for a R1200 parcel. A bit of a score.

Please do tell them JA-Q001... :thumbup:

I, and it appears, quite a few others, have lost items using Royal Mail.

CRC always replace without asking questions - but if it gets too much, who knows what they will do - hopefully not pull an Amazon!

It is supposed to take 5 working days but nobody in the post office actually works so I am not sure of their definition of a working day :unsure:

I also sit with a package in the hands of the local postal service.

1In transit2010/12/1308:56:21JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB)

2In transit2010/12/1008:09:18NA

3Incomming International2010/12/0802:17:43JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB)

I'm not doing well this patience game they are playing :(

Phone 0860 023133 and get your local tracking no and then phone (011) 961 6000 and find out when they will deliver ?

Same here... I am waiting for a order form Israel... I just hope it is here before the 25th...

It is supposed to take 5 working days but nobody in the post office actually works so I am not sure of their definition of a working day :unsure:

Add 1 extra working day for each day it is in the hands of the Post Office - So look at 10 working days minimum cause of Xmas mail

• 2 weeks later...

I,

Still not received my parcel from CRC which was dispatched on 6/12 via Royal Mail. Without tracking how does one prove to CRC that the item was not received. Parcel was supposed to have been dispatched to my postal address

Any hubbers having/had similar issues?

Hi,

I shave the same issue as you do COS, I emailed then after 10 working days. the reply was the following:

Hi There,

Please accept our apologies that you have not received your parcel. It has been sent on 09/12/10 with Royal Mail International who are normally a fast and reliable service but unfortunately delays can sometimes occur. Please note this service can no longer be tracked online as we no longer receive shipping references.

If you are not home for delivery, your postman would leave your parcel with either a neighbour or at your local post / sorting office to await collection, they may have forgotten to leave a calling card to advise you of this. Please can you check with both of these places for your parcel.

If none of these results in you receiving your parcel please allow 20 full working days (Monday to Friday) from the date of posting and then contact us to let us know that the parcel has still not arrived, and that your local sorting / post office has confirmed that they are not holding the parcel for you. At this point we will be able to convey this message back to and take the matter further with Royal Mail.

Once again please accept our apologies for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

Please note Royal Mail International is not a tracked service.

Please allow extra time due to adverse weather conditions we are experiencing across Europe.

Kind Regards,

Melissa

Melissa C Sales Support Team

Tel: +44(0)28 9334 5504 Fax: +44(0)2893349461 Ext: 428

Email: CustomerService@chainreactioncycles.com

Chain Reaction Cycles Ltd. Kilbride Rd Doagh Ballyclare BT39 0QA United Kingdom The World's Largest Online BikeStore