Ag no man!! That is bad disipline.

Vetseun

Ive had a week of intense training. Just drove past Scooters. Stopped and chowed one of those subs they sell with a can of poison (coke). Friggen so lekker Im worried I do it again.Wonder if my body isnt a bit wasted as normally I have more than enough self disipline.Really disapointed in myself, I refuse to pick up weight over christmas. Gonna be tough.

Don't beat yourself up about it dude!!

Just use it as motivation to train hard again in the next couple of days, and stick to your guns about not gaining weight over Christmas.

Good luck!!! :thumbup:

My philospohy- Eat what you want, when you want it. This stops the craving. Just make sure your training caters for the additional kilojoules.

Eat, drink and be merry!!

Train, long and hard!!

Aahhh reminds me of USA. But I really struggled not to go back. Problem being it was not called Scooters but Hooters. Best restuarant for a lonely traveller with a appetite from riding a bike all day.

I would like to see similar ads focusing on the effects of Smoking and also focusing on the dangers of NOT wearing seat belts especially child safety in cars.

Wouldn't beat myself up about it. Most of us will have to spend more hours in the saddle this festive season to accommodate all the rich food and copious amounts of booze! If you want some professional assistance I know a very good dietician...

Ive had a week of intense training. Just drove past Scooters. Stopped and chowed one of those subs they sell with a can of poison (coke). Friggen so lekker Im worried I do it again.Wonder if my body isnt a bit wasted as normally I have more than enough self disipline.Really disapointed in myself, I refuse to pick up weight over christmas. Gonna be tough.

Agent I will say it again, you put a smile on my face without fail :thumbup:

Yeah just put an extra hour on the bike to negate the effects of that juicy tender cheesy sub :) youll survive.:thumbup:

Agent, I don't know you - so here goes:

Are you a pro rider? If so, deal with it and get over it.

If not, like the most of us, you ride a bike for fun and some lekker R&R. Ja sure, we compete in a way, we ride because of a healthier lifestyle, but winning races is not even remotely on my plate. Life is there to live. Relax and enjoy the next ride. I'll have a beer on you tonight! ;)

See the thread on training before breakfast and the paper in Journal of Physiology refered to there - you can cancel the bad effects of this time of year by some pre-brekkie training :D

Edited by Aonyx

SeBee thats a bit harsh, most of us know the about all the hard work he put in to loose allot of weight and he is having a bit of a guilty spell for letting slip on his normal diet,

But from the underlines of your post i know you mean well

If you feel bad about a sub, imagine how I must be feeling after a pizza and a whole tub of ice cream last night :(

never feel bad about a " indulge " , me Im taking some weeks of from riding and eating what i want , its great and will get back on the bike super motivated again.