Futurelife Cereal

I've learnt to mix it from cement-like to more soupy...

More pleasant now.

Very good product.

*although I look forward to my Rice Crispies in the off-season*

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually have 5 - 10 boxes in stock in my kitchen. I can only eat the banana one and it's hardly every in stock, except at the damn pharmacy.

Pick n' Pay you suck ass. Lose the pronutro and get with the green boxes.

Bought 10 boxes two days ago, chocolate & bananna - Spar was having a special @ R22 for the 500g boxes, mix it with zero fat milk

Well i had some this morning - didn't have time to make my oats.

It's now 10:40am and im hungry. It fills me up but not hours on end like my oats.

Chocolate is the best.

Mixing pronutro works well. :thumbup:

I add just enough milk to wet it. I don't like it runny.

People at my work all live on it. Very popular.

I struggle to eat during endurance events so mix FutureLife with my juice as a food replacement and find it does the trick.

I feel pap at the moment, had a *** week, traveling to CT tonight, and a full day tomorrow as well, I feel if I can sleep for days, what do you guys recommend? should I go for a quick vit B injection?

I feel pap at the moment, had a *** week, traveling to CT tonight, and a full day tomorrow as well, I feel if I can sleep for days, what do you guys recommend? should I go for a quick vit B injection?

Won't do any harm( I think), but check with your GP first.

I usually have 5 - 10 boxes in stock in my kitchen. I can only eat the banana one and it's hardly every in stock, except at the damn pharmacy.

Pick n' Pay you suck ass. Lose the pronutro and get with the green boxes.

My Pick n' Pay only has banana, and it's the one flavour I don't like. The Crunch is also quite nice, but also rare as hen's teeth.

FutureLife will be introducing a strawberry flavour in April.

Also using it -- daily & before events. Since I have been using this I feel great.

Will continue to support this product. :thumbup:

Bought 10 boxes two days ago, chocolate & bananna - Spar was having a special @ R22 for the 500g boxes, mix it with zero fat milk

:thumbup: loving the new family size 1.25kg boxes. Eagerly awaiting the 10kg sacks.

:thumbup: loving the new family size 1.25kg boxes. Eagerly awaiting the 10kg sacks.

haven't seen those yet...

Ask for vitamin B.Co as well.

I just add hot water...

Simple. Quick. Effective.

+1 must say when i mix up some banana flavour i get comments from all and sundry about its "chemical" like smell

I live on this stuff, mixed with 2 spoons of Evox Leanpro whey protien, and when my legs are sore, I add some glutemine to the mix