Some motorists in Klerksdorp are moebie

Vetseun

Im visiting relatives in Klersdorp over Christmas. Yesterday I was returning home from a lekker MTB ride. In a quiet residential street a car pulled up to me and the oke driving cr@pped me out for apparently riding too far from the pavement. I explained to the guy that I considered myself to be more that close enough to the road edge. Anyway so the oke swears at me and drives off, not 70 meters further is a stop street. Over he goes without stopping. So now I dont understand , I have just been given a very agro lesson in road rules but the dam duiker that gave the lesson ignores a stop street a few seconds later.Aound the corner is a traffic light and here stands my friend at the red light, so I enquire when I pull up next to him concerning his willingness to share his vast knowledge of road rules but he himself ignores a stop street. Wrong move, frikken oke jumps out his car, wants to rearrange the agents face. Needless to say this agent made a run for it before this huge mothertrucker could pull his head off like a bug.

Lank swak manners over the Christmas season, and he was lekker dronk as well.

So it goes for us cyclists.

I am heading to Klerksdorp this am to visit mom in law. Hopefully yr drunk friend is sleeping when i ride tomorrow

Im visiting relatives in Klersdorp over Christmas. Yesterday I was returning home from a lekker MTB ride. In a quiet residential street a car pulled up to me and the oke driving cr@pped me out for apparently riding too far from the pavement. I explained to the guy that I considered myself to be more that close enough to the road edge. Anyway so the oke swears at me and drives off, not 70 meters further is a stop street. Over he goes without stopping. So now I dont understand , I have just been given a very agro lesson in road rules but the dam duiker that gave the lesson ignores a stop street a few seconds later.Aound the corner is a traffic light and here stands my friend at the red light, so I enquire when I pull up next to him concerning his willingness to share his vast knowledge of road rules but he himself ignores a stop street. Wrong move, frikken oke jumps out his car, wants to rearrange the agents face. Needless to say this agent made a run for it before this huge mothertrucker could pull his head off like a bug.

Did you get the number of his Gunston Ford Cortina GT 3,0 liter V6 with pink bum fluff on the dash and a nodding doggie in the rear window.

Im. Needless to say this agent made a run for it before this huge mothertrucker could pull his head off like a bug.

No Man! Double walk hale gun!;)

KLERKSDORP??!!

I want to go but can't find it on my GPS. Is it a banned right wing town or has the name possibly been changed to Karani-mji or something? :huh:

KLERKSDORP??!!

I want to go but can't find it on my GPS. Is it a banned right wing town or has the name possibly been changed to Karani-mji or something? :huh:

Are you a Forked Tail Drongo or a forked tongue Drongo??????

Town is now called Matlosana. We did a ride of about 30 kms around town starting at 6h30 yesterday on our SS's. There are very few uphills.We saw very few people except for the church goers.Both main roads have proper cycle paths.

Town is now called Matlosana. We did a ride of about 30 kms around town starting at 6h30 yesterday on our SS's. There are very few uphills.We saw very few people except for the church goers.Both main roads have proper cycle paths.

I Fly

Are you sure that what you assume are 'cycle paths' are not in fact those neat little paths for those battery buggy things that guys like Big H use to get to the shops?

They have a shopping basket thing at the front, with a little red flag at the back. Sort of a one man golf cart - only much slower.

I Fly

Are you sure that what you assume are 'cycle paths' are not in fact those neat little paths for those battery buggy things that guys like Big H use to get to the shops?

They have a shopping basket thing at the front, with a little red flag at the back. Sort of a one man golf cart - only much slower.

Thanks for the name change. Have found it. They used a Sotho name and not Swahilii. My bad.

Think I will give it a miss though. It is miles [kilometers] from anywhere, and also too far from the 'Last Outpost'.

Enjoy anyway. Stay near the pavement, and don't tease the locals. :D

Edited by The Drongo

Dicrurus bracteatus - The Spangled Drongo, mate.

Sooooo you are star spangled fork tongued drongo sitting on a banner.... almost like an Indian Mynah ...... invasive species!!!!!!!....except yours are NOT so starry eyed when they cannot win the Super 14 :lol: :lol:

Edited by Big H

Sooooo you are star spangled fork tongued drongo sitting on a banner.... almost like an Indian Mynah ...... invasive species!!!!!!!....except yours are NOT so starry eyed when they cannot win the Super 14 :lol: :lol:

AhAAA Bruce. You draw too many conclusions there mate.

Quess again.