Racing Licenses

oclv110

Darkhorse.....yes, you can say what you want.....but stay on topic. You want to bitch, go do it on the other 4 000 bitching threads. :angry:

Are you new here? Hijacking with irrelevant posts is what makes this forum unique. What the hell happened to the mods? Are there even any mods?

Amoryn....jup...jy gaan liksens nodig he.

Sal in Cat 2 of Cat 3 val afhangende van jou seeding. Klink my eerste 3 maande gaan Superseeding gebruik word, van daar af CSA.

Darkhorse.....yes, you can say what you want.....but stay on topic. You want to bitch, go do it on the other 4 000 bitching threads. :angry:

seeding of 13..still need race license spinnekop?

I have raced with one of the vets groups till now but I don't think it is worth me taking a racing license this year. I am seeded 1800 on the ladder and assuming that half the riders quicker than me are licensed I would only make the category cuts for the smaller races. The top guy in our group is seeded at about 800 so the top 10 would probable make the grade. Downside is that we may see only 5-10 starters on the line for the nationals and provincials. The "cannon fodder", like myself, will not be there. I will miss the competitiveness and camaraderie of the group but the race will go on. :(

When entering races where should I enter to ride in Cat2 or 3, open seeded or according to age groups? Will it make difference or will you be seeded automatically into the different categories regardless of the entry type?