Powerbalance BUSTED

mongoose_dude

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who don't want to read the whole story on the website:

Powerbalance admitted to false advertising, and stated that there is no evidence to support any of the claims they made about improved strength, balance and flexibility.

Finally. :clap:

Interesting that they're offerring a full refund. Would still love to see how much they made from sales for something that is essentially a plastic bracelet :)

Genuine Powerbalance, don't they mean fake,never worked, useless piece of silicone rubber?

On a serious note what the hell are the hubbers gonna fight about now :unsure:

Okay they apologised for misleading the public. Now those that bought is should apologise to their friends and families for being stupid.

So the company has admitted to false advertising:

http://www.powerbala...om/australia/ca

Now can EVERYBODY PLEASE STOP FALLING FOR THIS CRAP! :o

Sorry about the rant, but Powerbalance just angers me. Makes me want to kill kittens and chop down rose bushes and break expensive glass ware...

wow, if you really think this is what will stop the mass hysteria then you will believe almost anything.

I like the way lopsy tsotsobe has TWO, one with the hologram removed(on his non bowling arm)....did you see him score the world's most awesome 6 runs just earlier today?!

Hmmmm maybe if it was run by a Nigerian, he would ask you for your bank details to give you a full refund.

I'm just curious what the stores are gonna do that bought it.

doubt any one would be stupid enough to give a refund as it was a choice purchase.

But would the stores get refunds for stock returned????

Hmmmm maybe if it was run by a Nigerian, he would ask you for your bank details to give you a full refund.

I'm just curious what the stores are gonna do that bought it.

doubt any one would be stupid enough to give a refund as it was a choice purchase.

But would the stores get refunds for stock returned????

Well the site is Australian, so I'm not sure if the offer extends to other countries?

Okay they apologised for misleading the public. Now those that bought is should apologise to their friends and families for being stupid.

LOL the tribe has spoken.. bring jou torch...

Strangely there are still a lot of people that believe they work, Powerbalance in Aus will only reimburse what the purchase price for dissatisfied customers, whereas by now Powerbalance Aus has made a small fortune in interest on the money already.

Edited by scotty

Darn, now what must I do with the fake ones I have?? any one whant to buy a nice rubber band for R100.00?? :drool:

I am so with you on that one M_D

Also get extremely irritated that so much money could be made from exploiting people (without the necessary scientific knowledge/training/savvy)with a few fancy sounding but meaningless technical terms, backed up by a few neat tricks to manipulate the so called demonstrations.

My wife will be so pleased to know that hopefully in the near future she need not have to deal with my rant's each time we pass some-one with this bands. It just irks my rationally educated persona in a deep and totally irrational manner that I cannot control.

And now speaking of wifes and gimmicky "scientific" claims in marketing swallowed as gospel - Let me not get started on the anti-aging, anti cellulite, anti toxin, anti weight gain etc wonder products in the womens (and these days more men as well) health & beauty market.

Ok I am going for a coffee now before I scare the cats again with my wild mood swings.. :lol:

All that this stunt shows is who can be influenced without a big effort, it actually is prove to those who bought it, that they are either very limited on their understanding of nature and the laws supporting it, or they can be hipnotized, fooled and taken for a ride.