Die Bokke se gelukbringer

Chrispy

I'll be on the bench with her. We are both impact players, and when we come on with things hanging in the balance, few minutes to spare, we're the best to finish off the job at hand. She is also good with the classic up-and-under, or under the high ball.

I'm not too sure about the latest rules?? May she go down with the ball when Im on top of her, or must she stay on her knees? I dont want us to get blown up too much, esp in the bottom 25 of the field.

We'll have too stay disciplined and avoid mistakes, but sometimes she loses her(my) head, esp when the moment get too big for her. Its the 1st time she will be on the bench for a final. Its crunchtime.

I'll be on the bench with her. We are both impact players' date=' and when we come on with things hanging in the balance, few minutes to spare, we're the best to finish off the job at hand. She is also good with the classic up-and-under, or under the high ball.

I'm not too sure about the latest rules?? May she go down with the ball when Im on top of her, or must she stay on her knees? I dont want us to get blown up too much, esp in the bottom 25 of the field.

We'll have too stay disciplined and avoid mistakes, but sometimes she loses her(my) head, esp when the moment get too big for her. Its the 1st time she will be on the bench for a final. Its crunchtime.
[/quote']

I like your preparation, game plan and match angle. Sure winner, you!