Weightloss Challenge v 1.1

Gravity

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a weightloss challenge?

• Yes, that would be cool
    • No Fatso go eat another cheeseburger

I have not had fast food for 6 months and have not had the urge to have it :thumbup:

The only sweet I eat is a Jungle Energy Bar if I am out on the road and need something for lunch

I Have a non diet question for you!

Can a MTB cyclist average 41.5km/h in a cycle race when wheel sucking onto a Roadie?

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Have a non diet question for you!

Can a MTB cyclist average 41.5km/h in a cycle race when wheel sucking onto a Roadie?

On slicks?

1. Yes, with slicks

2. No, without slicks

Can I have an answer to both please

I doubt it, I don't think you could even pedal an MTB at 41km/h, especially with slicks that have a smaller diameter

I doubt it, I don't think you could even pedal an MTB at 41km/h, especially with slicks that have a smaller diameter

Also the new 10 speed Shimano has 2 teeth less on the big ring

I doubt it, I don't think you could even pedal an MTB at 41km/h, especially with slicks that have a smallerf diameter

Seems pretty quick to me, averaging 41 on a MTB. My best on road with knobblies is 32kmh for 25km and It was punishing.

I eat more, but just smaller portions! I do not like starving myself!!

But I do eat more healthier types of food.

I can't remember the last time I ate KFC or Mcdonalds!

+1 thumbup1.gif

I also try and stay with low GI foods.

Edited by Raven

hey guys

Good luck to you all with the challenge, I made the decision last year to loose some weight and I managed to loose about 16kgs, went from 94 to 78kgs,

The best way to do it is have as much fun as possible and to set goals

So I started playing touch rugby and action cricket once a week and went spinning 3 times a week plus my normal rides on a saturday and sunday

I also set my self little goals every month on my mountain bike, like trying to beat my previous time on my normal route or timing myself up a big ass hill and making sure that I improved my time each time I did it.

It worked for me and I had lots of fun and it also helped with my riding as Im fitter, quicker and dont struggle up hills anymore

So good luck guys

hey guys

Good luck to you all with the challenge, I made the decision last year to loose some weight and I managed to loose about 16kgs, went from 94 to 78kgs,

The best way to do it is have as much fun as possible and to set goals

So I started playing touch rugby and action cricket once a week and went spinning 3 times a week plus my normal rides on a saturday and sunday

I also set my self little goals every month on my mountain bike, like trying to beat my previous time on my normal route or timing myself up a big ass hill and making sure that I improved my time each time I did it.

It worked for me and I had lots of fun and it also helped with my riding as Im fitter, quicker and dont struggle up hills anymore

So good luck guys

Exercise is good but I still think it has more to do with what you eat though. If you exercise a lot and eat more then you won't lose. Also if you drink energy drinks and eat energy bars when you train you won't lose.

Even though i did a 160km saturday im still 72kg. can anyone please assist me on some tips to drop below 70kg.

Even though i did a 160km saturday im still 72kg. can anyone please assist me on some tips to drop below 70kg.

I can only help you in 2 weeks time, I am still 71.3 - target is 69

Sounds like Bulimia :o

not voluntarily... My gluten free meal was not gluten free on SA63 yesterday... :angry: