Weightloss Challenge v 1.1

Gravity

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a weightloss challenge?

• Yes, that would be cool
    • No Fatso go eat another cheeseburger

I'll think about it. I will have to get my ass ready for a 50km. after 35k i can bearly sit :blush: . going better with every ride.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll think about it. I will have to get my ass ready for a 50km. after 35k i can bearly sit :blush: . going better with every ride.

Come on! You will enjoy it. Plus I need someone that will cycle with me

ja, and put this on the entry requirement

"Male or female, a Clydesdale should look handsome, weighty and powerful, so that the impression is given of quality and weight, rather than grossness and bulk."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooh, rather not, have it for breakfast as choice, your body is now getting ready to rest and your metabolism with it.

Some call it a myth, but your body is pretty inactive at night.

According to http://www.fatsecret.com and some basic calculation I should lose 240g today. I don't think it would make a difference what time I eat my meals. In fact, I just chowed a big avocado and I will probably be in bed in an hour.

Perhaps if your intake was higher than your usage then you would have the potential to store more fat if you had a meal before going to sleep.

I was told to eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner as a pauper.

I can eat often, and usually fruit etc., during the day, but when it comes to around this time at night I start getting all nibbly. If I could stop that, the next few kg's would/should be easy.

I can eat often, and usually fruit etc., during the day, but when it comes to around this time at night I start getting all nibbly. If I could stop that, the next few kg's would/should be easy.

If I get bored/nibbly I go to sleep. Problem solved

According to http://www.fatsecret.com and some basic calculation I should lose 240g today. I don't think it would make a difference what time I eat my meals. In fact, I just chowed a big avocado and I will probably be in bed in an hour.

Perhaps if your intake was higher than your usage then you would have the potential to store more fat if you had a meal before going to sleep.

Mmmmmmm, you really don't believe fat secret do you ?

I was told to eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner as a pauper.

Whoever told you that was actually quite clever.

Where is this spreadsheet?

I am on 787 Calories for the day. I just went for a ride and burned 1031 Calories

So i can chow 2344 Calories for supper or lose 375g today :o

Have you only eaten 787 calories the whole day, or is that your deficit? Cause if you've only consumed 787, you're not eating anywhere close enough!

Mmmmmmm, you really don't believe fat secret do you ?

It is just a calculator, tells me the same as I have googled and calculated on other sites.

Have you only eaten 787 calories the whole day, or is that your deficit? Cause if you've only consumed 787, you're not eating anywhere close enough!

That was calories consumed. Had supper since then.

Same here ! Then I built a Gym at home and exercise / gym / IDT from 19h30 to 21h15 ,works like charm I loose as much as 800grams some days ,problem is these bloody weekends , who said you must braai Friday and Saturday............? .tel that to my body after a weeks sweat and toil on the IDT my brain gets overruled EVERY TIME !!! and on Monday I'm back up two Kg's.

But I will not disappoint as from this coming Monday !!!!!! :clap::thumbup:

That was calories consumed. Had supper since then.

Did you calculate how many calories you're consuming per day? If so, how much is it?

The only reason I'm asking, is that with you burning 1,000+ Cals on a bike ride, you need to eat waaayyy more.

For example, I'm burning about 2,100 - 2,500 cals a day, and eating 1,500 - 1,900 cals to maintain an average of about 600 cal deficit. The formula being that 3,500 calories = 1 pound.

Did you calculate how many calories you're consuming per day? If so, how much is it?

The only reason I'm asking, is that with you burning 1,000+ Cals on a bike ride, you need to eat waaayyy more.

For example, I'm burning about 2,100 - 2,500 cals a day, and eating 1,500 - 1,900 cals to maintain an average of about 600 cal deficit. The formula being that 3,500 calories = 1 pound.

For my weight/age (77/45) it should be 2000 a day. To lose a pound a week then 1500 a day. Including todays excersise and if I want to lose a pound a week then I should eat 2500. I had about 1500 today which is 1500 less than my maintenance amount - so 200g weight loss.

I excersise 2 - 3 times a week.

In 20 weeks and 2 days I have lost 19kg. I am happy with 1kg/week (2.2 pounds)

Edited by chris_w_65

Can I be in?

Stopped smoking 2 years ago and put on 12kg :thumbdown:

85kg, 1.67m, BMI = 30

Target weight 72kg

Thanks