Weightloss Challenge v 1.1

Gravity

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a weightloss challenge?

• Yes, that would be cool
    • No Fatso go eat another cheeseburger

Update! CharlV HEEEHAAAAA

Down 2kg since Monday , apparently this is not good ,and should be contained to 1kg per week, ?Any Dopers :lol: Any-body taking USN Phedra cutt ? How about some interim feedback from the contestants ?

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Charl. Weigh in is on Monday!!!!! Or you afraid you might pick up one of those 2 KG's you lost!

My Update: I check the calories of everything I eat! Including the fat %, I am not so worried about the amount of carbs and protein i take in. I average out at about 1800 cal a day. and on cycling days I average out consuming 2800 calories. Haven't been on a scale, I will tempt fate on Monday morning

Well done Charl. Weigh in is on Monday!!!!! Or you afraid you might pick up one of those 2 KG's you lost!

My Update: I check the calories of everything I eat! Including the fat %, I am not so worried about the amount of carbs and protein i take in. I average out at about 1800 cal a day. and on cycling days I average out consuming 2800 calories. Haven't been on a scale, I will tempt fate on Monday morning

Got me hey! :lol: geez I am truly k@king myself for this week ends "Intake Control" doing Hills this avies so well see hey!:thumbup:

Got me hey! :lol: geez I am truly k@king myself for this week ends "Intake Control" doing Hills this avies so well see hey!:thumbup:

Playing action cricket tonight, must try and reserve myself to 1 beer. playing outdoor cricket on Sunday! braai and drinks afterwards!

thinking about doing some nice Chicken Kebabs on the fire.

Good luck to all the okes going strong, the first couple of weeks are the toughest but you and your body get into a routine and then it goes much easier!

And you will never look back!

:clap:

@Charl a note of the PhedraCut - as far as I know was designed for low cardio gym people (typical weight lifters) as it contains a hormone that boosts your HR pushing you into the fat burning zone during normal gymming activity. Which can make it dangreous for us cyclists while out on the trail/road.

I could be wrong and anybody with more info i more than welcome to correct me, I'd rather not take the chance.

Good luck to all the okes going strong, the first couple of weeks are the toughest but you and your body get into a routine and then it goes much easier!

And you will never look back!

:clap:

@Charl a note of the PhedraCut - as far as I know was designed for low cardio gym people (typical weight lifters) as it contains a hormone that boosts your HR pushing you into the fat burning zone during normal gymming activity. Which can make it dangreous for us cyclists while out on the trail/road.

I could be wrong and anybody with more info i more than welcome to correct me, I'd rather not take the chance.

Sounds fair . tx

I lost 13kg last year, down to 85 from 96 and it was by changing my eating habits. I did no extra fitness training. I saw a dietician which made the world of difference. I had no idea how to eat properly and really learnt a lot. I ate 3 meals per day, ate pretty much what I wanted - except the portion sizes were way smaller. The diet was called the exchange system, maybe google it and read more about it. I received mine from the witch who weighed me each week. I lost 8 kg in first 3 months and never put it on again. Took it slower and lost 13 in one year. Have never put it on again because - have learnt to eat properly.

I lost 13kg last year, down to 85 from 98 and it was by changing my eating habits. I did no extra fitness training. I saw a dietician which made the world of difference. I had no idea how to eat properly and really learnt a lot. I ate 3 meals per day, ate pretty much what I wanted - except the portion sizes were way smaller. The diet was called the exchange system, maybe google it and read more about it. I received mine from the witch who weighed me each week. I lost 8 kg in first 3 months and never put it on again. Took it slower and lost 13 in one year. Have never put it on again because - have learnt to eat properly.