the hub or is this gumtree

Berry

Selling lots of goods so check my threads! Tyres chains cassettes for cheap.

What do I get called for 6 of these?

Edited by The_Break

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the hub. Classifieds are a big part of the hub. Many people come to the hub just to buy and sell goods. This is the way owner of the hub likes it, because the more visitors there are the better he does.

I find it funny that as hub users post more and more, and their post count creeps up, they start thinking and believing that they have some kind of a say in how the hub should be used, and by whom.

this is a nice forum i dont think i can say how the hub should be used ,and by whom but ive been here some weeks now but sorry there is always 1

the broken :lol:

People should bump ads, not repost them. If I didn't buy it when the first email arrived in my inbox then I am still not buying it when I get the 2nd, 3rd and 4th email. And especially if it isn't even cycling related :thumbdown:

Edited by chris_w_65

This is the hub. Classifieds are a big part of the hub. Many people come to the hub just to buy and sell goods. This is the way owner of the hub likes it, because the more visitors there are the better he does.

I find it funny that as hub users post more and more, and their post count creeps up, they start thinking and believing that they have some kind of a say in how the hub should be used, and by whom.

:clap: Well said! Its as Big H says, ` Hubbers who display the strange human phenomenom of jumping on the bandwagon just to be heard`.

Berry, my 8yr old niece has better punctuation and, as a result, makes more sense.

I'm just saying. Use it, don't use it.

:clap: Well said! Its as Big H says, ` Hubbers who display the strange human phenomenom of jumping on the bandwagon just to be heard`.

Oh...and here I was thinking I jump in to just talk crap....must rethink this one :unsure:

the hub is a forum for cycling yes/no or is it a mini gumtree there is a big difs if hubbers sells something or a noob that post 5 post we are in africa so i might be wrong but link the post to your profile like rookie 2 post a day or get them to spend some time

thanks

ps where is big h to biath a bit

THE PUNCTUATION POLICE ARE HERE!

:o You have FAILED, dismally. Unfortunately, due to time constrarints; and a marginal lack of interest, I shall not be able to correct this. Other than advising, BREATH BERRY, BREATH!

If the NOOB is posting 5,5,5,5,5 times then what be the problem if the NOOB is selling cycle related objects?

If he be selling Paris Hilton's underwear however then I suggest, that you suggest, that he sends eggsovereasywithteaandtities a PM offer!

THE PUNCTUATION POLICE ARE HERE!

:o You have FAILED, dismally. Unfortunately, due to time constrarints; and a marginal lack of interest, I shall not be able to correct this. Other than advising, BREATH BERRY, BREATH!

If the NOOB is posting 5,5,5,5,5 times then what be the problem if the NOOB is selling cycle related objects?

If he be selling Paris Hilton's underwear however then I suggest, that you suggest, that he sends eggsovereasywithteaandtities a PM offer!

Pot....kettle....black???? :P

Edited by DaLoCo

half a dozen :D

HALF A DOZEN :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thread WINNER!

But seriously now, talking of BIG H.

Has he been heard from?

Should we be dialling 911?