Unemployed Hubbers - 2011

amoryns

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone need someone with a Ba Communication Science degree?

The degree focuses on internal, external and interpersonal communication as well as subjects such as new media technologies, communication law, marketing management and marketing research.

I have experience in social network marketing, internal and external communication, I.T and basic web design.

Let me know if anyone has anything in the Johannesburg area

cheers

Does anybody know of fitting and turning jobs?

Hey Hardus has the Annika job gone sour?

I need a training partner from the 14th

@ tedibear anything down your way for him?

Does anybody know of fitting and turning jobs?

hey boet send me you C.v. i'll ask at work.. if your interested in moving down to flat jhb... i could do with a crazy cycling buddy.... :blink:

Junior Programmer required - EasyRx Pharmacy Management Solution

A little company background:

SuperScripts was the pioneering Windows based pharmacy dispensing software developed in the early 80s. One of the key members, Katerina Catsicas, was encouraged to explore her entrepreneurial skills and established EasyRx Support (Pty) Ltd in 1999. The maintenance and technical support of SuperScripts were since outsourced to EasyRx Support.

Katerina and her team developed the software into a fully integrated pharmacy management solution – WinScripts. WinScripts includes dispensing, POS, inventory control, real time medical claiming and account management for pharmacies.

In 2002, agreement was reached that all SuperScripts subscriptions were to be replaced by WinScripts and serviced by EasyRx. EasyRx has since been proudly offering complete pharmacy management solutions including software and hardware sales, maintenance and technical support to pharmacies throughout Southern Africa.

About the program WinScripts:

WinScripts contains various modules including dispensing, point of sale, accounting and inventory.

It also coordinates with 3rd party companies for real time medical aid claiming, recharge vouchers and ordering programs.

The challenge we are facing now is processing a large volume of prescriptions and claiming automatically.

WinScripts is developed using Microsoft Visual Basic 6 with data base using MySQL.

We plan to introduce Visual Studio 2010 and IdeaBlade DevForce for our next stage development.

The junior programmer required:

Knowledge of MS VB and SQL are essential. .Net and ASP are of advantage.

Some experience is of advantage. Preferably Johannesburg based.

Perfect for final year student or new graduate.

We are a small company with lots learning opportunities and growth potentials.

White female or male are preferred. Africans speaking is of advantage.

You can contact Jan Theron at jan@easyrx.co.za

Well, Ill use the oppertunity. Does anyone know of a company that are looking for graduate mechanical engineers. PM me please, I am very desperately looking. And yes, I am willing to relocate.

Maybe visit bhp biliton's site for vacancies- there was a ad in the Kimberley DFA a few days ago. Long shot, but try it :)

Oh, while we're on this thread, I need a call-center/tele-sales person, and an IT sales rep. PM me.

Well, Ill use the oppertunity. Does anyone know of a company that are looking for graduate mechanical engineers. PM me please, I am very desperately looking. And yes, I am willing to relocate.

Have you put your CV on Pnet? Recruiting agencies like to browse there looking for engineers.

Have you put your CV on Pnet? Recruiting agencies like to browse there looking for engineers.

Urgh.

Someone needs to disrupt this industry in a very profound way. Job portals in principle have huge potential to make agencies redundant, but all the mediocre (local) ones - Pnet, Careerjunction, etc - caved in to pressure early on, and became yet another spamming ground for these vultures. I think it's only a matter of time before Facebook exploits the potential and adds career-search to their repertoire. Hopefully, at some point recruitment agents/agencies will get the message... which in case you're one of them and reading this is: Get the @#$ out of the value chain, you don't belong there!

Sorry, rant over.

We're still looking for a mid to senior .net (SharePoint specifically) developer in Cape Town.

Find out more here: http://www.bsolve.co.za/careers

Salary range: R30-R40k/month depending on skills and experience. Get in touch if you're interested or know someone who may be :)

My friends and I have been served extremely well by recruitment agencies.

It's much more time-efficient for me to tell them what I require from a job and then get them to go and find potential companies. From the other side, it's much easier to tell a recruitment company that I need an engineer with certain qualifications and they will present a list of suitable candidates to me without me having to wade through a bunch of people who don't meet my requirements.

HI HUBBERS

I have a temporary position available at a Law firm in Pretoria.....

TEMPORARY: SECRETARY TO THE LEGAL OFFICIAL (High Court Applications) in PRETORIA

Main Purpose:

To achieve excellence within the secretarial, administrative and co-ordination functions of the Professional Affair’s Unit.

Key outcomes:

• General secretarial and administrative functions

• Typing and filing of correspondence and other documents

• Receiving and processing High Court applications for admission, re-admission as an attorney, notary, conveyancer,

enrolment, removal, condonation and related documents

• Administration relating to the issuing of certificates of good standing, issuing thereof and follow up on pending

requests with Records and Disciplinary departments

• Administration relating to the issuing of examination certificates and ensuring correctness of contents thereof

• Noting, capturing and updating details of requests for certificates of good standing and all applications received on

the computer system

• Timeous preparation of admission applications for upliftment by applicants

• Issuing of certificates of good standing within turnaround time

• Dealing with the public, general telephonic and written enquiries (e-mail) in an efficient and friendly manner

• Performing all instructions given by the Legal Official and the HOD

Job requirements:

• Post matric formal secretarial qualification

• At least two years secretarial and administrative experience

• Computer literacy (MS Office), accurate typing speed of at least 50 words per minute

• An outgoing and friendly personality with excellent interpersonal relations and communication skills

• Good organisational abilities, accuracy, attention to detail, dedication.

Edited by Strawberry Mama

Sorry, rant over.

We're still looking for a mid to senior .net (SharePoint specifically) developer in Cape Town.

Find out more here: http://www.bsolve.co.za/careers

Salary range: R30-R40k/month depending on skills and experience. Get in touch if you're interested or know someone who may be :)

There it goes again, SharePoint - hell, I think I need to get into that field. Tired of damn PHP and Symfony Framework

HI HUBBERS

I have a temporary position available at a Law firm in Pretoria.....

TEMPORARY: SECRETARY TO THE LEGAL OFFICIAL (High Court Applications) in PRETORIA

Main Purpose:

To achieve excellence within the secretarial, administrative and co-ordination functions of the Professional Affair’s Unit.

Key outcomes:

• General secretarial and administrative functions

• Typing and filing of correspondence and other documents

• Receiving and processing High Court applications for admission, re-admission as an attorney, notary, conveyancer,

enrolment, removal, condonation and related documents

• Administration relating to the issuing of certificates of good standing, issuing thereof and follow up on pending

requests with Records and Disciplinary departments

• Administration relating to the issuing of examination certificates and ensuring correctness of contents thereof

• Noting, capturing and updating details of requests for certificates of good standing and all applications received on

the computer system

• Timeous preparation of admission applications for upliftment by applicants

• Issuing of certificates of good standing within turnaround time

• Dealing with the public, general telephonic and written enquiries (e-mail) in an efficient and friendly manner

• Performing all instructions given by the Legal Official and the HOD

Job requirements:

• Post matric formal secretarial qualification

• At least two years secretarial and administrative experience

• Computer literacy (MS Office), accurate typing speed of at least 50 words per minute

• An outgoing and friendly personality with excellent interpersonal relations and communication skills

• Good organisational abilities, accuracy, attention to detail, dedication.

This is a 4 and a half month assignment.

Start date: 22 March 2011