Power balance scam? (news24 article)

brad890

Perhaps we should leave the theology up to the theologanes... ;) With religion there are always going to be different opinions. I feel another snake thread coming on... :lol:

Snake thread? Isn't there a snake tied up in this whole religion thing anyway?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually were doing allright up 'til this point........

Now all you are doing; by using this statement; is showing how ignorant you actually are. As ignorant, as the Christians you are so quick to damn.

Knob.

Are you worried because you are Catholic?

I don't have anything against Catholics per se, it's just with the Pope and his buddies covering up their child molestation scandals that their profile has been raised a bit lately.

However, on the topic of Hell, this is where the religion thing is so absurd. Muslins say everyone who is not a Muslim is going to hell, likewise, Christians say everyone who is not Christian is going to hell. It gets even more absurd when we drill down further to Christian denominations. They all got their own interpretation of the bible. If you don't believe in their particular interpretation then you going to hell. Look at Catholics, Methodists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Charismatics, Baptists, 7th Day Adventist etc. Ask any Born-Again believer if Catholics are going to hell and the answer will probably be yes. Ask any Mormon if non-Mormon are going to hell and the answer is probably yes. Ask any Catholic if a Protestant is going to hell and the answer will probably be yes. And if your interpretation is not an established mainstream one then you are labeled a cult and you probably all going to hell as well.

If all other Christians from all other denominations are all going to heaven regardless, what is with all these denominations?

What's even more bizarre is the different versions of the bible. You are going to hell if you read the NIV or so I have been told. If you don't read the King James version then you are going to hell. Shame, poor misled Christians prior to 1611, you all have gone to hell.

Religion is ridiculous isn't it!

Children must pay for the sins of their parents?

Children is putting it mildly!

Sometimes the bad mojo lasts until the tenth generation. You could be punished now for something somebody did around 1811.

Yep, that sounds fair and sensible to me!

Courtesy of Emo Philips...

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

:clap: bikemonster

Christians probably won't get it ;)

... well, not before marriage, anyway... oh, no that changed in the 60's... I am so confused...

Everytime I read this religious claptrap I thank god I'm a heathen...

:clap:, I vote this as the post of thread ... very very sharp Mr Jmac

An impressive array of ignorance displayed from all sides of the debate. But I am not here to further debate the debate. What I don't understand is why, as if there is not enough going around with crime, violent criminals, road rage and racism, we find still more ways to stir up anger and tension.

No doubt these are topics worthy of proper debate, and it is good to debate this in the right way; but on an internet forum? Hardly ever will it achieve anything good.

Edited by Pronutro

An impressive array of ignorance displayed from all sides of the debate. But I am not here to further debate the debate. What I don't understand is why, as if there is not enough anger going around with crime, violent criminals, road rage and racism, we find still more ways to stir up anger and tension. You cannot live at peace with criminals (it's outside of your ability to choose it), yet you have the opportunity to try and live in peace with your neighbour (because it is within your ability to at least choose to try). But why the hell live in peace with my neighbour when I can have conflict, tension and anger all the time? It's overrated anyway.

Dont think there was any anger or tension. Just a lighthearted debate.

Dont think there was any anger or tension. Just a lighthearted debate.

Oh, some of the posts I read didn't seem too lighthearted. Maybe just my bad then :)

Continue

An impressive array of ignorance displayed from all sides of the debate. But I am not here to further debate the debate. What I don't understand is why, as if there is not enough going around with crime, violent criminals, road rage and racism, we find still more ways to stir up anger and tension.

No doubt these are topics worthy of proper debate, and it is good to debate this in the right way; but on an internet forum? Hardly ever will it achieve anything good.

To top everything off Malpiet goes all :offtopic: in the middle of this debate , and says something ,about asking something back ,what the.............:unsure:^_^ .

God Bless you all!!:thumbup: