Power balance scam? (news24 article)

brad890

and here I thought I was going to read about the power balance scam :unsure:

Surprise surprise ...!

Welcome to ......drum roll..................... The Hub for Jesus! :clap: :clap:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what is ironic. The floods in Australia started right after the PB Aus were found guilty of misleading the public. Makes you think doesn't it.

Back to the bands...

These are the only bands that have power. The power to keep you out of a government hospital when you are found unconcious and can't speak for yourself:

Samaritan Band

post-17843-0-96832700-1294917950.gif

Where those from?

-normal human?? Humans are the sons of God.

- Trinity - eish - a man made word to refer to theological truths - but no complicated at all

- God being supernatural or not .... I think you missed my initial point. Anyway, I would say the reason humans (and you) might think God is supernatural is because we have been removed from him. If God is supernatural, then so are we! We were made in He's image! (Biblical)

-Jesus did die, but death could not hold him, he overcame death and opened the way to life, eternal life! (again, this is Biblical, I don't think you read this in the Bible, hence the reason I say you are not fit to make statements related to the Christian faith ;)

-How old is the earth - I don't know

I appreciate your input and kind words earlier. You have Faith, which allows you to overlook the many inconsistencies in religion, but I truly believe that you are sincere in the good of your beliefs, but many professed religious people are not and many of these are church leaders etc.

Thomas Calvin was notorious for burning non-believers upwind of the fire, so they died more slowly. The inquisitors used fake knives with retracting blades so they could select witches ... The crusaders burnt synagogues full of women and children in the name of Christ .. The Catholic church was complicit with Hitler (who was religious) in the persecution of Jews ... the list is endless. They truly believed.

If you dont have Faith, its not something you can just switch on or off. You cant be "forced" believe. Either you do, or you dont.

BUT, dont make the mistake of thinking we are not well read. Most atheists know the bible better than Christians, because we read it all in the hope that we can understand your beliefs.

A God that murders 42 children with wild bears because they called a prophet "baldy" Psalms about basing babies heads against the rocks. A woman is not raped if you marry her afterward ... woman must always defer to a man, that includes not being allowed to speak in church (my wifes church locally at one point) its all pretty sad. Feel sorry for the Jehovas witness who are not going to heaven unless they are male, dead, Jewish and virgins on top of that.

I appreciate your input and kind words earlier. You have Faith, which allows you to overlook the many inconsistencies in religion, but I truly believe that you are sincere in the good of your beliefs, but many professed religious people are not and many of these are church leaders etc.

Thomas Calvin was notorious for burning non-believers upwind of the fire, so they died more slowly. The inquisitors used fake knives with retracting blades so they could select witches ... The crusaders burnt synagogues full of women and children in the name of Christ .. The Catholic church was complicit with Hitler (who was religious) in the persecution of Jews ... the list is endless. They truly believed.

If you dont have Faith, its not something you can just switch on or off. You cant be "forced" believe. Either you do, or you dont.

BUT, dont make the mistake of thinking we are not well read. Most atheists know the bible better than Christians, because we read it all in the hope that we can understand your beliefs.

A God that murders 42 children with wild bears because they called a prophet "baldy" Psalms about basing babies heads against the rocks. A woman is not raped if you marry her afterward ... woman must always defer to a man, that includes not being allowed to speak in church (my wifes church locally at one point) its all pretty sad. Feel sorry for the Jehovas witness who are not going to heaven unless they are male, dead, Jewish and virgins on top of that.

May you get all the answers in life that you are looking for. I am also still searching for answers, think the key is to never stop thinking and searching. It'll probably go on till we leave these bodies, and who knows, even after then continue.

To those who freak out and get all over happy like a child eating too much sugar, chill. These are only a few lines of religious debates, get over it!

Funniest thing about religious people is that they use a product every single day of their lives that disproves the bible/koran/torah and the irony of the matter is that their total existence and well being depends on this product, but they are just too blind or stupid to see the facts. Can you guess what it is?

Correct, fossil fuel burning vehicles. Now fossil fuels take millions of years to form, so either God sat on his ass for a few million years after creating the earth, before creating man, or the bibles account of the creation of the earth is codswallop. So, if it is true that the earth is very very old, how come God is telling us a different story? And what else isn't he telling us?

So Fossils, fossil fuel, dinosaurs, continental drift all suggest the earth is billions of years old, and not a paltry few thousand years old that is recorded via the descendants of Adam, Eve and their incestuous relationship with their two sons.

ok this really did not turn out the way i thought it was going to this morning when i started this post, thought it was going to turn into so what of a rip off the guys on the hub who have been pushing the band lol and those who were pushing them to try defend them further.

but still quite entertaining regardless, true hub style

Funniest thing about religious people is that they use a product every single day of their lives that disproves the bible/koran/torah and the irony of the matter is that their total existence and well being depends on this product, but they are just too blind or stupid to see the facts. Can you guess what it is?

Correct, fossil fuel burning vehicles. Now fossil fuels take millions of years to form, so either God sat on his ass for a few million years after creating the earth, before creating man, or the bibles account of the creation of the earth is codswallop. So, if it is true that the earth is very very old, how come God is telling us a different story? And what else isn't he telling us?

So Fossils, fossil fuel, dinosaurs, continental drift all suggest the earth is billions of years old, and not a paltry few thousand years old that is recorded via the descendants of Adam, Eve and their incestuous relationship with their two sons.

What are you talking about?? Did you know there is a theory (and me not saying it's true) that the fuel we burn today are the remains of those who died in the Biblical flood.

May you get all the answers in life that you are looking for. I am also still searching for answers, think the key is to never stop thinking and searching. It'll probably go on till we leave these bodies, and who knows, even after then continue.

To those who freak out and get all over happy like a child eating too much sugar, chill. These are only a few lines of religious debates, get over it!

Amen Swaer!:thumbup:

Surprise surprise ...!

Welcome to ......drum roll..................... The Hub for Jesus! :clap::clap:

A hub for Mexicans ?

What are you talking about?? Did you know there is a theory (and me not saying it's true) that the fuel we burn today are the remains of those who died in the Biblical flood.

he..he...he... no limit to the stupidity of (superstitious) mankind

Eish, G is suppose to be the most magic super hero, but he decided to give no proof of his existence blah blah blah - just to make sure the followers would have to argue their butts off. Science on the other hand has proven a great deal - from the age of the earth to evolution etc. If these followers of religion (superstition - same thing) just had the balls to agree that if G is so great and in charge of it all then all the bad (murder, rape, kill) must also be his doing; - then we might (just slightly) have given them the benefit of doubt that they can think logically.

But alas, with all the scientific proof (not belief - proof) it is obvious there is no point arguing with a superstitious person - they just can't think logically.

And its a silly theory :rolleyes: There are creationist museums in the USA that have children sitting on dinosaurs, since they had to exist during Adam and Noah's time. There was no sin/death in Eden, so T Rex had to be vegetarian (Creationist belief). The panda bear has sharp teeth, so T-Rex's sharp teeth can also be explained. This is how far aberrant religious beliefs will go to return civilization back to the dark ages.

There are millions of reasons why there can be no biblical flood. The most obvious ones are the lack of complete destruction of the icecaps (which have layers hundreds of thousands of years old) etc, to the complete lack of any evidence of koala bears or lemurs etc in the middle east.

Every fish would have died (fresh water fish do not like salt water etc). There would have been no food for years until the flooded areas regrew (look at empty dams, BUT add salt!).

Lack of bees/insects would mean nothing pollinated, so all plants died out around the world (except in middle east of course, which had two). You of course need more than two bees, to build the infrastructure bees require to live etc.

Okay, nice theory which leads me to another absurd thing that Christians believe in. What you are effectively saying is that God can intervene in the natural world and cause earth to flood in order to murder millions of people he is not happy with. Through prayer, Christians believe God can intervene in peoples lives in order to make their prayers come true i.e. Dear God, please help me get that job, win that contract, win my rugby match, save me from car accidents etc. So in order to answer peoples prayers, God has to physically intervene/interfere with other peoples minds, businesses, drivers, rugby players etc.

So if God can interfere to answer Christians prayers, or flood the earth to murder people, why can't he interfere when six month old babies are getting raped and the cries of anguish and pain reach right up to God's ears in heaven? Simply put, because there is no God otherwise he is a monster of note if he allows this to happen without interfering, but will interfere when that good Christian needs a job or needs to be kept safe or needs to win that rugby game i.e. picture Blue Bulls praising God for the victory. God had nothing to do with it. What if the other team also prayed to win the game, but God in his mysterious ways ignored their prayer, physically interfered and made them play crap rugby, in order for the Bulls to win. But he can't interfere with a rape? This only makes sense if there is no God.

And its a silly theory :rolleyes: There are creationist museums in the USA that have children sitting on dinosaurs, since they had to exist during Adam and Noah's time. There was no sin/death in Eden, so T Rex had to be vegetarian (Creationist belief). The panda bear has sharp teeth, so T-Rex's sharp teeth can also be explained. This is how far aberrant religious beliefs will go to return civilization back to the dark ages.

There are millions of reasons why there can be no biblical flood. The most obvious ones are the lack of complete destruction of the icecaps (which have layers hundreds of thousands of years old) etc, to the complete lack of any evidence of koala bears or lemurs etc in the middle east.

Every fish would have died (fresh water fish do not like salt water etc). There would have been no food for years until the flooded areas regrew (look at empty dams, BUT add salt!).

Lack of bees/insects would mean nothing pollinated, so all plants died out around the world (except in middle east of course, which had two). You of course need more than two bees, to build the infrastructure bees require to live etc.

Come on, this is God we are talking about - He can do anything