Swiss mis ...t

SwissVan

Yes a great ride BB.

The best was the single track from the top all the way down, despite the odd hiker and tons of leaves on the trail

20071028_095707_DSCF0753_Large_.JPG

After a crappy raining, wet and cold day yesterday with no riding to a great Gauteng warm clear blue sky day today!

Rode 4 hours MTB with LittleBen. 3 hours of endurance and then an hour of technical on the Rietvlei Zoo Farm XC course. Rode everything, no foot down so very happy.

Rode with the new Stylo cranks on the Epic. Very smooth, sure I was at least 0.005% faster!

Yes a great ride BB.

The best was the single track from the top all the way down' date=' despite the odd hiker and tons of leaves on the trail

20071028_095707_DSCF0753_Large_.JPG
[/quote']

Erhmm... Embarrassed can someone explain step for step how to post a ride profile from my Polar training diary to here?

Thanks in advance Wink

SwissVan2007-10-29 08:11:20

Erhmm... Embarrassed can someone explain step for step how to post a ride profile from my Polar training diary to here?

Thanks in advance Wink

SwissVan - surely you post it in the same way as you post your photos? Save your profile as a jpeg or gif file, and upload. Or upload a screenshot of the profile? Would LOVE to see it as your photographs are fascinating
euraquila2007-10-29 13:26:48

Magnificent scenery and obviously a brilliant place to ride !!

When your HR file is open in Polar, take a screen dump, open up Paint and paste it. Cut out the relevant section that you want to save and save as .JPG file, then post it the way you would a normal picture.

Yeah thanks Swiss, those pictures are STUNNING!! Im using the one with the Alps as my background already!! Big%20smile

Polar profile of the ride...

SPOT THE ERROR AND WIN A SLAB OF SWISS CHOCOLATE.....

20071104_133857_Rigi_top_Small.JPG
SwissVan2007-11-04 13:44:16