Strange things are happening

Face Plant

Uh-oh, will this be the second online break-up we've had on the hub? :o

:D how did we get from cleaning my bike to braking up - NEVER!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D how did we get from cleaning my bike to braking up - NEVER!!!

Just pulling your socks! ;)

Anyhows, outta here for the day! Ta for the giggles!

Uh-oh, will this be the second online break-up we've had on the hub? :o

To be shortly followed by the first(?) online make-up, I hope! :P

tumbleweed said if i sell your bike it just might be the second online breakup (not sure who the first one was) ihill@attime asked if long leghair is a must for mtbing so i said i hope not ( you and long leghair aint gonna gel :lol: )

Edited by Face Plant

:blink: ive lost the plot now.... who is the beer bellied bmw driver that got dumped?

I can't remeber making a post, and I definitely did not get dumped.....you need to have had a GF for that. :o

i would never be able to sell her mtb i have never enjoyed wheelsucking this much ;)

You are lucky. I can't get close to my wife's back wheel. Most rides I can't even see her back wheel.

i sort of lost the plot with deleted comments etc , but it is still a cool picture/setting.my wife whants to watch tv while i clean the bike.good for you.vele hande maak ligte werk.

I can't remeber making a post, and I definitely did not get dumped.....you need to have had a GF for that. :o

:lol: they come around when you least expect it Daloco

You are lucky. I can't get close to my wife's back wheel. Most rides I can't even see her back wheel.

I'm gonna tell her you say she is fat. :lol:

I have a rule with my partner and our 4x4, if you drive it, you clean it and learn how to maintain it!

it is great fun riding together and just as much fun cleaning the bikes after.

its sure is! its not often you get to share your hobbies/passions with your partner like we do

its a good rule that Mojo!

i have a rule like that regarding cooking dinner, when i make dinner she washes the dishes and when she makes dinner she washes the dishes! works wonders :whistling:

its a good rule that Mojo!

i have a rule like that regarding cooking dinner, when i make dinner she washes the dishes and when she makes dinner she washes the dishes! works wonders :whistling:

;)