C-Bunch = West Coast XPress

Brakkies Sport Fotos

lets put this to rest, they going to do a re-run and fix the problem

hoppefully now everyone is aware that you need to respect the people you riding with,

it was NEVER a wheelsuck issue, but

a) Her finishing time

b) Her smart ass comment while she wheelsuck.popeye2007-10-29 03:42:09

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RR appeared in front of the WPCA on THURSDAY and they would have communicated their findings with him (and only him) in writing ' date=' hence my question regarding public announcement[/quote'] Makes sence now.

... and it also works the other way. Yesterday D group caught a couple of vets & ladies who had dropped off. It was just as we turned into the wind and suddenly all the earlier gusto evaporated. I found it quite ironic that the well built guys that were clocking 50kmh plus with the wind suddenly were happy to let a 50kg chick drive into the wind at 27kmh. I think that she was dropped on another 50kmh section with the wind.

ORCA' date=' Is jy al terug van jou training ride van verlede dinsdag.

Jy moet mos my nog 'n storie vertel? [/quote']

Ja ek's terug Big%20smile, het so bietjie verdwaal tussen highways and by-ways Tongue

daai storie is mos nou al ou nuus, julle sal maar moet wag vir die tweede hoofstuk in die verhaal Sleepy

"The Return of the Return" part 2 Smile 

RR appeared in front of the WPCA on THURSDAY and they would have communicated their findings with him (and only him) in writing ' date=' hence my question regarding public announcement[/quote']

Makes sence now.

Care to explain Mike ?

more poisin' date=' toe ons jou gister sien na die race was jy maar wind verwaaid gewees?
[/quote']

Hi Pops....eish....was lekker deurmekaar gewaai.........Dead

RR appeared in front of the WPCA on THURSDAY and they would have communicated their findings with him (and only him) in writing ' date=' hence my question regarding public announcement[/quote']

Makes sence now.

Care to explain Mike ?
Not too sure what you mean. My responce is just that - His query re public announcement now makes more sence sence to me.

how many get away in the lower groups by doing this?

no one knows

Actually I do.  And it is just about nobody.  The results are checked weekly, and corrections are made (maybe sometimes not immediately, but eventually)

no one knows

Actually I do.  And it is just about nobody.  The results are checked weekly' date=' and corrections are made (maybe sometimes not immediately, but eventually)
[/quote']

i wonder if somebody knows how long eventually is. i've send 2 e-mails to PPA regarding query of the D/ville race last week on monday and thursday. only received automatic replies. so my q is are they busy attending to my query or not?

no one knows

Actually I do.  And it is just about nobody.  The results are checked weekly' date=' and corrections are made (maybe sometimes not immediately, but eventually)
[/quote']

i wonder if somebody knows how long eventually is. i've send 2 e-mails to PPA regarding query of the D/ville race last week on monday and thursday. only received automatic replies. so my q is are they busy attending to my query or not?

I had the same issue - was eventually sorted out (after about 5 weeks), but without any correspondence at all - not even a confirmation that they were looking into it.

nope - still looking Embarrassed

living in my own world, but at least every one knows me here Sleepy

how is the missus, heard she had a little Censored 

It was funny when I had to point out where your car was parked (after you walked right past it), it was hilarious when I had to do the exact same for P.I.

The censored bit above was a crash...  She is ok, a bit bruised and the handlebars on her bike were knocked out of line, but fixed now. 

It was funny when I had to point out where your car was parked (after you walked right past it)' date=' it was hilarious when I had to do the exact same for P.I.

The censored bit above was a crash...  She is ok, a bit bruised and the handlebars on her bike were knocked out of line, but fixed now. 
[/quote']

hey what can I say, we drink the same water, must be something wrong LOLLOLLOL

glad to hear she's ok Thumbs%20Up