Virgin Active monthly fee

Big Til

Hi guys, can anyone help me with what the monthly fee is for Virgin Active membership (when you only need access to 1 specific gym). Im thinking of doing some swimming for cross training.

Thanks

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on the club you go to, as well as whether you're a student or not, but anywhere between R 250 and R 400... Best thing to do is ask at your local, or phone them up.

Also depends on whether you go for an off-peak membership, or the normal membership.

About r90 I think If you on Discovery :unsure:

new benefit - 80% discount on normal fees. When you go for premier membership, it gets a bit more complicated (I know - I train the okes what sell you Vitality & Discovery Life etc)

Old benefit - classic membership was free of charge.

Guest agteros

new benefit - 80% discount on normal fees. When you go for premier membership, it gets a bit more complicated (I know - I train the okes what sell you Vitality & Discovery Life etc)

and still is for those who keeps it going :D :clap:

YEa now iys R540 +/- to join then X amount every month.

R146 if u want to use any gym :unsure:

We're on Vitality. R735 once off initial fee and then R79.80 per month VS R399 per month normal membership.

and still is for those who keeps it going :D :clap:

Yep. And if you don't, sorry for yooooouuuuuu! New joining fee, different structure etc. Unless, of course, it was an enforced absence thanks to travel / injury etc.

YEa now iys R540 +/- to join then X amount every month.

R146 if u want to use any gym :unsure:

yep. But joining fee is a bit higher. Inflation and all that. R 645 this year, R 585 last.

Guest agteros

Yep. And if you don't, sorry for yooooouuuuuu! New joining fee, different structure etc. Unless, of course, it was an enforced absence thanks to travel / injury etc.

Yep, know.... so taking the kid to swim on Sunday arfies, and whatever else just to go for the occasional spinning class / roll around the training mats. Might have the new fees coming my way, but will then rather venture to the Linden heated municipal pool :D

depends on the club you go to, as well as whether you're a student or not, but anywhere between R 250 and R 400... Best thing to do is ask at your local, or phone them up.

Also depends on whether you go for an off-peak membership, or the normal membership.

You wish. Premier membership is now around R530 from R470 last year. Luckily with multiply I pay only R150 or so

You wish. Premier membership is now around R530 from R470 last year. Luckily with multiply I pay only R150 or so

those prices were for the classic membership. Premier is a different baby...

I'm currently swimming in a 16m pool at Northcliff Health & Racquet but would like to swim in a 25m pool in the run up to Ironman

I phoned up VA in Cresta to enquire what the monthly fee would be just for the next 2 months and they quoted me R680 p.m. !! :o