SA Active Website

Lucky Luke.

I have earned 20 000 points through SA-active :clap::clap: free and easy.

Submitted 5 events, maximum of 15 000 base fitness points but then you get 5000 bonus points when you submit your 5th event.

Now SA-active just needs to allocate these points to Vitality, seem to be taking a bit longer than last year but they said at the call center that the number of submitted claims for points have tripled since this service is now free.

Tankman, if you keep logging your events on SA Active, even after you've hit the points cap, do these get registered for carry over points for next year? I'm trying to figure out if there is any sense in continuing to log events now that I have hit the points cap. Thanks.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, unfortunately none of the events carries over to the next year.

I have also been wondering if it is necessary to keep submitting events once you have reached your cap.

Seems a bit pointless but I am going to keep doing so, then I have a stronger case to present to Discovery ... Trying to get them to offer us 5000 bonus points for every 5 events that you do not just the first 5.

Maybe they are unaware that us cycling addicts do much more than 5 events per year! :D

Nope, unfortunately none of the events carries over to the next year.

I have also been wondering if it is necessary to keep submitting events once you have reached your cap.

Seems a bit pointless but I am going to keep doing so, then I have a stronger case to present to Discovery ... Trying to get them to offer us 5000 bonus points for every 5 events that you do not just the first 5.

Maybe they are unaware that us cycling addicts do much more than 5 events per year! :D

I asked them about it once, they told me they want you to get your points from doing as many as the things they offer points on as possible rather than just one item

• 2 months later...

I've claimed points for 2011 Argus and it has been approved.

How long does it take to reflect on your vitality points monitor?

I made the claim on 2nd of June, it was shortly approved and it still does not show.

Anyone has a clue on how long it usually takes?

I am still waiting for them to add Kremetart on SA Active, I requested it on 6 June. I emailed them a week later but they ignored me.

Last time I heard, it takes between 15 to 20 working days to reflect in Vitality after it has been approved.

Last time I heard, it takes between 15 to 20 working days to reflect in Vitality after it has been approved.

Claimed for Sani2C and the Discovery website reflected the points the day after SA-active indicated the claim as approved... All in all a three day process...

Maybe the more recent event the easier for them to approve and reflect.

I'm trying to claim for Magalies Monster and Kremetart mainly?

sigh... I dunno....

Stop worrying guys, you will get your points and your events will be added... eventually... this is a free service afterall.

Stop worrying guys, you will get your points and your events will be added... eventually... this is a free service afterall.

I guess you have a valid point there.

I wonder if it maybe costs Discovery in some way though??

I'm just not a very patient person, I forgot I live in S.A :)

Guest agteros

I hear you, however every time I try to add an event on the new format website it gives me some kind or another error. Busy giving up on the whole idea. At least have enough points already to maintain diamond status (or whatever it is called)

• 3 weeks later...

Waiting a whole month now for Kremetart to be added, they suck - even if it is a free service.

Your best bet is to phone them (number's on the site). I got tired of waiting so I called and about 10 mins later my requested events were showing up.