Who will win the Tour de France 2011 based on the new route with more climbs

janneman72

AC also won three Grand Tours in a row.

Inside of 18 months. If he doesn't quit the sport, pencil him in for another Vuelta this year ;)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Inside of 18 months. If he doesn't quit the sport, pencil him in for another Vuelta this year ;)

Yeah, I think this thread hinges on the assumption that Alberto wont be doing the tour this year, but what if his appeal is successfull.? Surely he should then be able to ride.?

Yeah, I think this thread hinges on the assumption that Alberto wont be doing the tour this year, but what if his appeal is successfull.? Surely he should then be able to ride.?

UCI will drag the appeal out for so long, a decision will only be made too late in the year for him to prepare properly. They don't want him at the tour. mcquaid will take this personally.

There can only be One... B)

http://ivanbassoofficial.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_image_in_block/bettiniphoto_0066535_1_full_1.jpg

Seriously, boys, forget Basso, and schleck (andy, frank dosen't have a snowball's chance of winning any tour...)...

Imagine how fast he could have climbed if he had learned to flap those babies.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ears Flapping