Non Cyclist on his way to TDF

Red Zone

A friend of mine's brother just won a trip for two to the Tour De France. I dont think he has ever been on a bike and probably doesnt know which bit you sit on. Cry Why Could it not be me!

That's a very cool prize

I am waiting for bookings to open with Baxter's  2 weeks at TDF

1 week Alps and 1 week Pyrenees Approx 22K excl flights for single.

No way I am throwing this open to an auction. I need to lay some ground work about how crap france is during the tour and then work him from there, those tickets cant be worth much more than R5 k. I'll be doing him a favour taking them off his hands, right?

Great ideal AuctionLamb' date=' I think an offer is in order. Sadly he will probably take his wife over me.

[/quote']

just ask him if he would cossider an offer......or if he would like to make you an offer. my friend scored a nice holiday to Maldives for a bargain! the guy already went to the maldives and would rather take the money and get more "use" of the prize....something similar can happen! maybe he would say that 2 tickets for 25K is better...than going...he can see a lot more worth in 25K