www.cycling-jersey.net

Knight

I have been looking at getting some kit from these guys and was wanting to find out if anyone else has ordered from them and if so what your thoughts on quality of the kit as well as sizing is it bigger, smaller or the same as ours here in SA.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Have bought some kit from them... shorts are on the small side - I ordered one size up, depending how you like your jerseys fit - (I usually take a medium and their mediums were nce and snug)...

Jersey's are nice quality, shorts okay for shorter rides... not the most comfy for longer rides.

Add about 50% to your purchase price for VAt and import duties if your stuff gets stopped by customs thou...

Hi Marius - thanks for info

When you say "not the most comfy for longer rides"are you referring to quality of the chamois?

I'v also bought a few times. Use the size chart on the website, its prtty acurate.

A shirt @ $27 and postage $6 lands here at about R230 on your credir card and take 3 or so weeks!! worth it. IT is chineese knock-off's, but good quality!!

Have bought some kit from them... shorts are on the small side - I ordered one size up, depending how you like your jerseys fit - (I usually take a medium and their mediums were nce and snug)...

Jersey's are nice quality, shorts okay for shorter rides... not the most comfy for longer rides.

Add about 50% to your purchase price for VAt and import duties if your stuff gets stopped by customs thou...

I'v bought 3 times and have been expecting the customs/duties bill, but i have not been charged yet? they dont put any invoice or purchase details on the package and there is chineese writting all over it, so i dont think customs know what to do with it?? When you buy from CRC they put purchase info on the package, which is the legal way, but the chineese dont give a sh$%t, they want you to buy again and import duties would scare you off!!! thats just my take on it!!!??

Yip, ship to SA... and they are good at replying to email queries...

As for comfort... chamois aren't bad, I did a few long rides in the shorts, and they defintely not as comfy as my CapeStorm/Vermarc/Giordana Shorts. But they are not bad for what you pay for them. The elastic jobies are just a bit tight around the legs (or maybe my mucles are too big :lol: )

I got my stuff within 2 weeks (had to go fetch it at CapeMail as it was stopped by customs thou) - and you pay via paypal so it's all very safe (hopefully that hasn't changed)

Edited by MariusL

Thanks for info everyone

Can always count on Hubbers !!! :thumbup:

Now all I have to do is pick a kit ... suggestions ?

Thanks for info everyone

Can always count on Hubbers !!! :thumbup:

Now all I have to do is pick a kit ... suggestions ?

Depends on your bike... I like the Caisse D'Esarnge kit :thumbup:

THIS ONE! The Viking dude looks cool.

http://www.cycling-jersey.net/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/d/s/dsc_3330098992_1.jpg

I'v bought 3 times and have been expecting the customs/duties bill, but i have not been charged yet? they dont put any invoice or purchase details on the package and there is chineese writting all over it, so i dont think customs know what to do with it?? When you buy from CRC they put purchase info on the package, which is the legal way, but the chineese dont give a sh$%t, they want you to buy again and import duties would scare you off!!! thats just my take on it!!!??

Wow - so you've never had your stuff stopped by customs... I've had to go in every time to get mine, and they don't release it until you provide an invoice... I even tried the line "but it's a gift"... to no avail :(

Any thoughts would be appreciated

I have bought from them and no problems.

Like Marius said the shorts are fine for about 80km then they start chafing me.The chamouis is pretty thick so it does absorb a bit of sweat.

Other than that they are great for the price.

Great quality for the price. I ordered XL bib and XXL top and they delivered XL bib and XL top and failed to respond to e-mail queries but if they send you the right size def worth it.

i have also a set, very nice and im 100% happy. i had a friend in China so i did not pay for postage :clap:

I have grown It shrunk a bit so I hope I will loose some weight it will shrink befor the next big race :blush: