Just received my CRC bday present!

Chubba

Just need to get a XT cassette, Alligator rotors (160 front , 140 rear) and valves. Tubeless Mountain king 2.2 up front, Race king 2.2 on the rear.

I got my Alligator rotors from 20niner (Hermanus cycles) here on the hub. They were the cheapest including shipping. Also look at the Rav-X Ashima ones. Same factory and is lighter.

Just need to get a XT cassette, Alligator rotors (160 front , 140 rear) and valves. Tubeless Mountain king 2.2 up front, Race king 2.2 on the rear.

dude get a 2.4 mountain king upfront

the increase will width will let you run a lower psi a nd will give you better traction overall

dude get a 2.4 mountain king upfront

the increase will width will let you run a lower psi a nd will give you better traction overall

been looking for one, who stocks them? (Not CWC, O'Connor nor Action Cycles)

I got my Alligator rotors from 20niner (Hermanus cycles) here on the hub. They were the cheapest including shipping. Also look at the Rav-X Ashima ones. Same factory and is lighter.

Thanks will drop him a PM.

been looking for one, who stocks them? (Not CWC, O'Connor nor Action Cycles)

Ive heard there is a supply problem. Try Achtar at Solomons Cycles in JHB Woodmead. He may be able to make a plan as he couriers stuff all over the show. Im coming down next weekend and I could stick it in my case.

Does'nt chain reaction have?

Ive heard there is a supply problem. Try Achtar at Solomons Cycles in JHB Woodmead. He may be able to make a plan as he couriers stuff all over the show. Im coming down next weekend and I could stick it in my case.

Does'nt chain reaction have?

must be honest, forgot to look.

been using the 2.2's as i couldn't find 2.4's and they seem to work well.