EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know where in CT i can buy a team jersey? :D

There's a L in Classifieds (prob M in SA standards)

So good looking

There's a L in Classifieds (prob M in SA standards)

So good looking

Thanks! Sadly I'm more of a L/XL guy.

• 5 weeks later...

CORVOS_00027596-005-WM.jpg

Over a month after he crashed out of the Tour of Flanders and suffered a concussion which kept him out of Paris-Roubaix, Taylor Phinney will make his competitive return on Sunday. The American rider has been named as one of two leaders for the Cannondale-Drapac team in the Amgen Tour of California, along with GC hope Andrew Talansky.

Well

There's no doubt about Tom's commitment to his team

Glad he's okay to tell the tale

????

• 2 weeks later...

Bravo, Pierre!

Finally, after so many near misses, and so many setbacks, Pierre Rolland delivered in Cannondale-Drapac colours to win stage 17 of the Giro d'Italia in nail-biting fashion. The 30-year-old was certainly forced to do it the hard way – attacking as part of a three-man move at the start of the 219-kilometre stage before jumping clear once more from a group of around 25 with 7.6 kilometres to go.

567dfe52-f73a-4b09-ae21-698942c8c6f2-102

Cannondale-Drapac owner Slipstream Sports has denied that they are set to lose their primary sponsor, the bike manufacturer Cannondale, but admits that they are actively searching for new sponsors to increase their budget.

Cyclingnews

Cannondale-Drapac owner Slipstream Sports has denied that they are set to lose their primary sponsor, the bike manufacturer Cannondale, but admits that they are actively searching for new sponsors to increase their budget.

Cyclingnews

Damn - wonder whats going on !!!!

Damn - wonder whats going on !!!!

Cannondale company is apparently struggling with sales in the USA ????

Cannondale company is apparently struggling with sales in the USA

All companies or only Cannondale - looking at their current range I thought they would be doing quite well ?

All companies or only Cannondale - looking at their current range I thought they would be doing quite well ?

Good question, nick'

Some thoughts

Spez have been a force

Plus Canyon now has entered the USA market and the market can now order directly from Germany and skip the middle man

Let's see

Hoping there two recent stage wins will help and attract sponsors

Maybe more glory at TdF etc ✌????

Yay!!!

After finishing 10th in the Giro d’Italia last month, Italy’s Davide Formolo has set his sights on a top-five place in the Vuelta a España. ????

The Giro was a long fight, a long three weeks, but I’m really happy. It was my first top 10 in the Giro and I was top 10 in the Vuelta last year, so we’ll see if I can improve with each Grand Tour,”

Formolo