EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

The margin.

Wow.

Admittedly, the better sprinters are not there like Greipel, etc

Yip, I think he is using this as some last training for worlds as well.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see some of the other Cannondale sprinters stepping up.

A little bit of mixed emotions though as it look like MTN Quebeka had it but Vivianai turned on the after burners !!

Elia Viviani (Cannondale) won the opening stage of the Tour of Britain, beating Alessandro Petacchi (Omega Pharma QuickStep) and Gerald Ciolek (MTN-Qhubeka) to the line after 201km of racing from Peebles to Drumlanrig Castle.

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com//2013/09/15/2/elia_viviani_cannondale_beats_alessandro_petacchi_for_stage_1_of_the_tour_of_britain_670.jpg

Nice to see some of the other Cannondale sprinters stepping up.

A little bit of mixed emotions though as it look like MTN Quebeka had it but Vivianai turned on the after burners !!

Elia Viviani (Cannondale) won the opening stage of the Tour of Britain, beating Alessandro Petacchi (Omega Pharma QuickStep) and Gerald Ciolek (MTN-Qhubeka) to the line after 201km of racing from Peebles to Drumlanrig Castle.

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com//2013/09/15/2/elia_viviani_cannondale_beats_alessandro_petacchi_for_stage_1_of_the_tour_of_britain_670.jpg

I watched this sprint finale. It wasnt easy for the Italian racer.

He was mighty strong in quite a tough field.

Chapeau Viviani

Check the gap he gains between him and other contenders.

Magical.

http://d4nuk0dd6nrma.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/CORVOS_00021934-011.jpg

Check the gap he gains between him and other contenders.

Magical.

It was quite an exciting race, the last lap or so that is. Peter kept chasing down every late break that went, and when he joined then, the break came back because no one wanted to take him to the finish line. Then with a few k's to go, he just went, and one could catch him. One of his greatest victories I reckon, but one day racing seems to be a different animal from stage races.

It was quite an exciting race, the last lap or so that is. Peter kept chasing down every late break that went, and when he joined then, the break came back because no one wanted to take him to the finish line. Then with a few k's to go, he just went, and one could catch him. One of his greatest victories I reckon, but one day racing seems to be a different animal from stage races.

Wow thanx for the details.

You're streaming again. Nice!

After crashing in a feeding zone with speed bumps (bidons everywhere apparently), Wurfie still finished the VUleta with a cracked rib.

These PROs are tough.

http://d4nuk0dd6nrma.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/camWurf.jpg

And Manuel came in 2nd, baggie-style as well :) Marco was running 3rd most of the race but dropped to 5th on the 2nd lst lap, still a good result and worth a wheelie across the finish line.

I see Ted King is still looking for a contract, eish feel for the guy.

And Manuel came in 2nd, baggie-style as well :) Marco was running 3rd most of the race but dropped to 5th on the 2nd lst lap, still a good result and worth a wheelie across the finish line.

I see Ted King is still looking for a contract, eish feel for the guy.

Did Cannondale not renew?

That is not good, being an American sponsored team and all.

No - it's been mentioned several times on the recent North American tours I have been watching.

Seems Peter Sagan is the sole focus of the team now, although Ted is always doing good work in the team.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the Shack grabbed him...

*puzzled*