Classifieds Revamp: Test Site is Up!

Matt

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I missing something on the site, how do you see the steps to creating a new advert? What info is required when posting an ad?

Go here: hub classifieds test area

At the top right there's a button that says 'post a free ad'... You might not see it,then you are logged out. On my test machine, I have to login to the site (on the dev page) when I first go to it, that's the way I have my browser set up.

Info required is on the form, so basic info will always be on an ad, you can't post if some required fields are blank.

Edited by TNT1

Thanks for all the feedback thus far, keep it coming! thumbup1.gif

Am I missing something on the site, how do you see the steps to creating a new advert? What info is required when posting an ad?

Hi Caerus,

Did TNT1's answer help? Let me know if you still have questions.

but more importantly - how do we ban edit people ?

As a Mod you should see moderation options for each ad (edit/delete). Banning etc. would be done as normal.

There seem to be a few issues with moderator permissions. Should have it sorted tomorrow and will post some more detail biggrin.gif

I did find the "post a new ad " in the dropdown menu. It didn't work unfortunately, as I needed to log back into the test site which I was unable to do :(

Edited by Caerus

I did find the "post a new ad " in the dropdown menu. It didn't work unfortunately, as I needed to log back into the test site which I was unable to do :(

I've adjusted some settings which should correct this (if you were logging in from the same web browser you use for the live site it was most likely a cookie issue).

I will post a run down of all the features with screenshots during the course of today.

brilliant, however if anyone is interested i have some used "ProBalance" power bands for extremelly cheap,. these have been known to help with hair groth and weightloss.

i have not read through the other replies,

it looks great. can we see those sale threads that we last edited??