Simonsvlei Pics - please add

THE BODY CENTRE

ja nee, dankie oom pops - die een keer wat jy my spaar, moet willehond die bubble bars, maar nou ja.

asseblief - in die vervolg maak soos ronelle en neem my af na die tyd asseblief Wink

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BMC Fan. I started with you, but the last time I saw you was at the traffic lights at the bottom of Hels - gravity had an extra strong grip on me...

I have a red Scott with red tyres...

Hey BMC Fan. I started with you' date=' but the last time I saw you was at the traffic lights at the bottom of Hels - gravity had an extra strong grip on me...

I have a red Scott with red tyres...
[/quote']

Think i remember the scott! i also suffered up HH, but then we formed a nice group and motored on to Paarl.

BMC Fan - Ons sal jou baie geleendheid gee om voor te ry in die DCBig%20smileLOLWink

oops nou het ek my bek verby gepraat  - what i actually ment was if you look at my face, i'm suffering - just had my turn in front for the yearBig%20smileLOLBig%20smileLOL

WOW - ek dink ek gaan van nou af meer in die U16 groep wegspring!! Dan kan ek ook op die fouties kom - yippeee. En in die een is daar ook proof dat ek darem 'n bietjie voor gewerk het ook!!

Nice photos Skye!

Just to correct you: The group is actually a combined one. Juniors (U18) and U16. PPA refuses to split the 2 groups so they both race for the same place. Juniors with 52X14 gears and U16 with 52X16 gears. So theoratically you can have in the Summer League a 1st year U16 (14 years old) racing against a 2nd year Junior of 18 years old.

Makes a lot of sense heyAngry

so Chrispy, vertel jy my nou BMC race hier saam met U14's wat met restricted gears ry (52 x 16)

BMC, eish.... weetie of jy nog hierdie fhotie so baie laaik. smiley2.gif

nee man, ek was hulle lead out man!! die blerrie wielsuckertjies!

so gese , daar is 'n paar van hulle wat trap dat dit (amper se ek dit)

Skye' date=' i heared noises as i went over the line. Was there a crash when the U16 were fighting for the line? Or who took these photos, will they know? [/quote']

Yes Mat is 100% just a scrape of the knee but it could have been worse!!! At the end your group picked up some slower riders and the slower guy panicked and Mat was taken down.

20071113_104115_Simonsvlei_2007.jpg

Sorry just need to brag about Mathew Merrington as this youngster has proved himself at almost every race. Below was written by the junior academy manager.

PPA SEEDINGS

Congratulations to Matthew Merrington who has

stormed into 'F' group from nowhere in a very short space of time. Well done

lad this is highly deserved for your efforts over the last few months you

should be proud of yourself and remember your mum will never pass you again!!

Really am impressed at your development and a credit to the Academy.

2007/11/11 Simonsvlei League & Funride 82 02:24:37 301/807 288/707 SS 30/30
2007/10/28 Kia West Coast Express League & Funride 80 02:31:28 461/801 439/715 SS 30/32
2007/10/13 Tour D'Worcester Bredekloof Outdoor Festival 98 02:45:49 275/398 259/357 SS 27/34
2007/09/30 Geco DurbanvilleChildren's Home League & Funride 96 03:00:05 202/397 192/354 SS 17/21
2007/07/08 Pick 'n Pay Weekend Argus Rotary Knysna Cycle Tour 46 01:32:02 36/506 27/327 B 34/482
2007/04/21 Mykonos Funride 45 01:28:47 10/121 10/87 O-Z 2/30
2007/03/24 Geard Pharmacy Funride 40 01:20:31 2/35 2/23 A-Z 2/26

HI Skye, Glad to hear he is OK. I take my hat of for these guys with that restricted gears. Cannot believe i did that too 10+ years ago.

Oom Hagar, het jy die fouties gesien!! Ek't jou gese jy moenie soos 'n speld verdwyn nie. Het jy weer gaan wynproe en van daai magic muffins gaan eet?

Mark happily showing his new shorts! NICE!!

20071111_083154_PB110099.JPG

What the hell??? Is jy nou ernstig - is di? ou onder 16???Shocked As ek nie na die nommer op sy rug gekyk het nie sou ek wragtig gedink het hy's 19 of 20. (lyk bietjie na Michael actually)

Ook maar goed die ouens moet hulle liga nommers dra anders kan jy jou mos lelik vasloopLOLEmbarrassed

Anyways...thanx vir die foto's RonelleClap - dis altyd vir my soos 'n game(jaja...small things and small minds go togetherEmbarrassed)...spot the familiar faces and put names to themSmile