The advantages of a thuaxle over QR??

Palaeodom

Big Baby... Big Baby,

Come out where ever you are...

I want to see the show down between you and Dangle.

Be a MAN or WOMAN and take up your original challange.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

oops forgot to mention , PM me I don't want a following .

PM sent

Guest Big H

Spreading another RUMOUR or is this one of your EXPERT opinions again?

This is what most people think of you:

Dikvellig?????????????? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! TM ®

Ag sheim ou natriksie...... so you scheme you are "most people"..... you are just a puppet of Dangle or maybe you even work for him seeing you also come from that dorpie on the Summit. You know where the name of your dorpie comes from..... it was drinking place for weary travellers between the two cities..... so you guys are almost like aussies..... only they were convicts.

What did he promise you.... some free USN?????

Edited by Big H

Big Baby... Big Baby,

Come out where ever you are...

I want to see the show down between you and Dangle.

Be a MAN or WOMAN and take up your original challange.

You make me think of my school days. One guy shouts "Scrap! Scrap!" And all the little guys run down to the fietsloots to see the school hero beat up the new guy from Laerskool Ermelo. Grow up.

Really..... so you scheme you are "most people"..... you are just a puppet of Dangle or maybe you even work for him seeing you also come from that dorpie on the Summit. What dis he promise you.... some free USN?????

Hey Big H, maybe you should invest is some constipation medication to get rid of all the KKK inside you.

Maybe then you will add a little bit of value.

Guest Big H

Hey Big H, maybe you should invest is some constipation medication to get rid of all the KKK inside you.

Maybe then you will add a little bit of value.

Are you also called "Barefoot Carpet" and do you also run with Gorilla Feet that stink??????

Silly man

Ag sheim ou natriksie...... so you scheme you are "most people"..... you are just a puppet of Dangle or maybe you even work for him seeing you also come from that dorpie on the Summit. What dis he promise you.... some free USN?????

Spreading some more rumours? :lol: Tell us more :clap: Gaan slaap Oupa, more is nog 'n dag :thumbup:

Spreading some more rumours? :lol: Tell us more :clap: Gaan slaap Oupa, more is nog 'n dag :thumbup:

Yip, I think it's just rumours me dear puppet, can only be from what I heard, has he really got VD ?

You make me think of my school days. One guy shouts "Scrap! Scrap!" And all the little guys run down to the fietsloots to see the school hero beat up the new guy from Laerskool Ermelo. Grow up.

The only one who needs growing up here is ME and my challenger, who has since left the building.................

Come to think of it BigHBaby, I will make it real easy, I will actually leave the bike behind and take up the challenge on foot :thumbup:

The only one who needs growing up here is ME and my challenger, who has since left the building.................

Come to think of it BigHBaby, I will make it real easy, I will actually leave the bike behind and take up the challenge on foot :thumbup:

You have been challenged by Baby in this case. You took up the challenge. It is the rest of the little guys making up the pack, while too scared to do it themselves, who keep on stirring. While the fight is on, they usually make sure they get a sideways shot in.

Guest Big H

Do you wear your underpants outside your costume????? ....... and do you wear stinky gorilla feet Barefoot Dangling?????

Big H is nie meer 'n double poster nie. Ek stel ook nie belang om teen 'n snotkop soos jy te hardloop of resies te ry nie. Ek het nie 'n minderwaardigheid kompleks om myself te bewys soos jy nie..... wat is die VD wat ek het..... my Victory Dance of die goed waarvoor jy penicillin gebruik het om dit te laat weggaan..... sies Tony jy is getroud!!!!!!