Now that was a lekker Hub fight.

Vetseun

Jiss but that was a lekker hub fight yesterday. Anybody got a new topic we can argue about? ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm

which Lube is best.......NAH lets just enjoy the peace and quiet

BTW, are you finding any joy with that training programs?

Nah, someone already tried to pick one with me this morning. Wasn't much of a battle of wits. More, like Garfield said, swatting a fly with a Buick.

Jiss but that was a lekker hub fight yesterday. Anybody got a new topic we can argue about? ;)

Your Mamma!

CellC, not so whoooooooooooooooooooosh…

Incompetent call centre operators, managers & the whole of Telkom - Thats 4 days with no internet at home this week so far(3 days last week), constant phone calls & 8 complaints - Still no one has rung me. :angry:

So the LBS situation would be a pleasure at the moment. HelloPeter here I come.

Incompetent call centre operators, managers & the whole of Telkom - Thats 4 days with no internet at home this week so far(3 days last week), constant phone calls & 8 complaints - Still no one has rung me. :angry:

So the LBS situation would be a pleasure at the moment. HelloPeter here I come.

CellC data bundle. Rica at any CellC store. CellC stores say they can't Rica something not from their stores' stock. :angry:

Insurance companies in particular the "I'm the invisible man" one :angry:

Edited by scotty

CellC data bundle. Rica at any CellC store. CellC stores say they can't Rica something not from their stores' stock. :angry:

Its these large companies that don't give a damn, Ive been passed from pillar to post without any joy - god help if you ever wanna speak to someone in management. Do you know anyone at Telkom that I could call? Someone that might actually get something done. :(

Why the hell does Discovery have limits on their cover if it does not matter as long as you have money in your savings. This saving plan idea payout before the actual MA start to pay out is a load of crap.

Why fight about cellphones? Such an ungrateful bunch of people. 200 years ago people had to ride a horse for days to get a message to someone, now here we have a big cry about cellphones. Count yourselves lucky.

seriously