Cape Times Vigne-a-Vigne 2011

SWM1

Im in for the 55km did it last year its a tough ride make no mistake. Agree that 180 SA ronds is a bit out of line, thats nearly what golfers pay, surely they can keep the price lower than that. Anyhoo at least i have an awesome ride to look forward to.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember this year at the Epic finish there are all these live bands playing etc etc. {whole afternoon of entertainments planned} You entry fee is NOT just for the MTB...it's to cover all these peripherals as well!

Also first time ever that there will be a live broadcast finish to a MTB stage race...dunno If you are also contributing towards that as well??

Remember this year at the Epic finish there are all these live bands playing etc etc. {whole afternoon of entertainments planned} You entry fee is NOT just for the MTB...it's to cover all these peripherals as well!

Also first time ever that there will be a live broadcast finish to a MTB stage race...dunno If you are also contributing towards that as well??

But when you are a supporter or family member, you enter the farm for free!

Why do the participants of the Mtb race have to contribute towards the entertainment?

But when you are a supporter or family member, you enter the farm for free!

Why do the participants of the Mtb race have to contribute towards the entertainment?

Maybe there is one hell of a goodie bag

Entries all sold out. So I guess we were in the minority that thought they were nuts by charging R180.

Anyway, thank you all, I will come and enjoy the free entertainment you paid for :)

Maybe there is one hell of a goodie bag

neeee broer, when you go and pick up race number before hand(at lourensford), there is a table where you can pick up a few things..nothing to write home about and the medal is in the form of a bottle opener :)

Tank, got my entry ! Just p!ssed I had to pay for your entertainment ;) :D

All i ask is that you keep me a frosty for after the 55km ?

I was very lucky, told someone i the office that if they want to enter they need to do it before 12:30, only to realise ze that it was 12:32, took a chance and seneked in before it got blocked. Hope I don't regret it.

can someone tell me how the start works? Cannot see us all starting the 26KM together as the highest number I have seen is 1625 so I guess we will be started in groups??

Crap, I came back from a short hard ride earlier and realised afterwards this 50 is going to kill me. Two years ago I would be aiming for top 20, now I'm just hoping I won't die of exhaustion... "The wheel turns" seems like an apt sentiment right now! :)

can someone tell me how the start works? Cannot see us all starting the 26KM together as the highest number I have seen is 1625 so I guess we will be started in groups??

Last year they broke into groups based on your number ..... 1 - 100 was in front ....... racing snakes

the rest just filled up behind them 101 - 500 i think and so on.......