Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupidly Ferrari renewed his contract for 2013.

I was so hoping we'd see Hamilton and Alonso, or Perez and Alonso next year.

Of course, I have been flying a red flag even in the Alessi and Burger days, so I'll always be flying a prancing horse.

Saw a guy today with a Lambo, and my first reaction was, why didn't you get a Ferrari?

Flying a flag is prejudicial! whistling.gif

Alonso gave it all till the end. Next year boys. That Red Bull is running on something else. I would love to see a Ferarri winning druver's titla again.

TNT I'm with you on Ferrari, been a forever thing, but not Hamilton bru.

Yeah, agree, but someone has to be better than Massa?

Terrific season of Formula 1 thumbup1.gif . Definately one of the more entertaining seasons in Formula 1.

thumbup1.gif

Pity Lewis got taken out by Hulkenberg.

Not lekka to crash out in your last race for a team.

I think this was the most exciting race of the season. Nowhere else were drivers' skills tested so much in 90 minutes. Rain, no, wait, i think so, yes, there it is! No, wait, that's a swimming pool...

Vettel had a cracker of a race. Alonso also, to rise 5 places, but mostly due to the inability of others to race PROPERLY in the wet, on a set of slicks, and Massa's dangerous blocking of the rest of the field. Massa seemed as if he was quite prepared to take others out in order to secure Alonso with the win.

And once again, Vettel came from the back, when the chips were stacked against him. If this hasn't proven that he's a truly great driver, then nothing will. Came from the back in the dry, only to come from the back in the wet a race later. What a champ!