Formula 1...

'Dale

Crazy the Lada 4x4 is actually a Fiat!

...which then makes it a Ferrari?! :blink:

SC usage was absurd - how can they piddle along behind while there's a dry line emerging - and then continue for so long everybody ducks into the pits for inters. :angry:

Vettel is looking good, yes. Just ask Webber - the season is a long one...

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vettel has the seasn in the bag already Airbender, but what an epic drive by Button. Did'nt knw the by still had it in him.

Maybe Vettel is king again, covie...

Hope there is greater contest coming up, otherwise the season can become dull-ish.

:huh:

I love wet races, as the driver becomes extremely important, and the car less so. Look at the guys that were just romping up the field in the wet. Vettel's first race win was in the wet, and yesterday you could see that class....same with Button and Webber. Schumacher had the field over a barrel whilst it was wet :thumbup: , but when it dried out the better cars came forward again. Kobayashi will also be a man to watch in the wet. Rosberg did not feature.

Hamilton would have ended up in the barriers in any case, the way he drives does not mix with wet road. I am glad he took himself out :thumbup: :clap: , as he was sure to ruin someone's race. Button worked very hard for his win. How was Massa's move to the line....EPIC!!!! :clap:

Looks like wet races will level the field and give other drivers a chance to move closer to Vettel. :unsure:

Hey, I think it showed Vettel is vulnerable. It was pressure from a fast closing Button that forced an error from him on the last lap. He is beatable.

Hey, I think it showed Vettel is vulnerable. It was pressure from a fast closing Button that forced an error from him on the last lap. He is beatable.

Yep...which is why I love wet races. :thumbup:

Edited by DaLoCo

Yep...which is why I love wet races. :thumbup:

I figure if someone could get close to him in the dry, he'd make more errors. Maybe the rule changes from Silverstone onwards will slow those red bulls down a bit, and let someone else get a look in?

I figure if someone could get close to him in the dry, he'd make more errors. Maybe the rule changes from Silverstone onwards will slow those red bulls down a bit, and let someone else get a look in?

Are the rule changes only with regards to the flow of exhaust gasses, or are they planning more changes? I have not read up on any of that yet :blush:

Are the rule changes only with regards to the flow of exhaust gasses, or are they planning more changes? I have not read up on any of that yet :blush:

Only the airflow I think.They really need to look at the front wing rule, cause that as it stands is Red Bulls' biggest advantage. They have in all aspects an adjustable front wing. All credit to them for getting it working inside the boundaries of the rules, but I think that just means the rules and tests need a re-think.

glad to see I wasn't the only one sitting through the rain delayed race! :thumbup:

WHAT A FANTASTIC RACE IT TURNED OUT TO BE!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Glad Schumacher was able to fight with the front runners again...Go rain king!

Who do you guys think should get the "best driver" award for this race? Button / Webber / Schumacher / ...

I vote Button!

What a great season it would've been if Vettel's spin landed him in the gravel! No points!

Who do you guys think should get the "best driver" award for this race? Button / Webber / Schumacher / ...

I vote Button!

Without a doubt. Last to first in 15odd laps, 5 pit stops, a drive through penalty. Awesome.

Without a doubt. Last to first in 15odd laps, 5 pit stops, a drive through penalty. Awesome.

I don't like the twerp, but love to see someone fight hard....Button gets my vote too :thumbup:

I am a Hammie fan.

But very satisfied to see Mclaren give the dominant Red Bull a kickin da azzz,

Well one, Jensen. :rolleyes:

That would be sad. Instead of talking to Perez as a Massa replacement, the Prancing Horse would look right fir with Hamilton in it :clap:

TNT that would put me off F1 completly i already suffered one season of Alonso's constant moaning when Hami drove the crap out of him in the same car, If i have to go through another season of Alsonso trying to think about excuses on why he can't beat hami ill just go suicidal.