Formula 1...

'Dale

Hamilton is the only driver that makes the racing a bit interesting :thumbup: just a shame he gets penalized for everything

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this photo on yesterday's paper.

http://en.espnf1.com/PICTURES/CMS/10200/10249.jpg

Sorry to disagree he is the only driver with balls, dont hate the playa hate the game.

Hamilton is an idiot and a spoilt brat...he should've been disqualified, as he obviously did not learn from the drive-through :thumbdown:

There was only one driver ever in the history of the sport who could act recklessly with style and that was Senna.

I love this photo on yesterday's paper.

http://en.espnf1.com/PICTURES/CMS/10200/10249.jpg

post-4329-0-19323200-1306746443.jpg

Edited by nathrix™ ® ©

Sorry to disagree he is the only driver with balls, dont hate the playa hate the game.

Balls?? HAHAHAAH!! Someone with Balls was someone like Senna....Hamilton drove like a prick...he deserved to be in the wall...after his drive through being in like what....way back? he comes and wants to score a place....bad loser....he wasn't a racing driver...he was acting like a child cause he did not win...and thus he tries to take everyone out....lost all my respect for him due to for his loser attitude...

Hamilton is the only driver that makes the racing a bit interesting :thumbup: just a shame he gets penalized for everything

The way he drives causes danger, especially yesterday.

Nope, it's stupidity, not balls. He is fading into the cloud of average, and deperately wants to be a great driver.

This affirms it!!

Hamilton Rants

More Hamilton rant

There was only one driver ever in the history of the sport who could act recklessly with style and that was Senna.

Yep...and I was one of his fans. I see a lot of his style Kamui Kobayashi

Nope, it's stupidity, not balls. He is fading into the cloud of average, and deperately wants to be a great driver.

I couldn't agree more....becoming a 'has been'....

He is fading into the cloud of average, and deperately wants to be a great driver.

Very eloquent and powerful comment :thumbup:

Senna........sigh :( what a great, will we ever see that again :unsure:

Sorry you guys are talkinga bit out of your noses :P, He had one overly opportunistic move, that backfired the second one he had right of way and the touch was not his fault. He got turned in on.

He is a brilliant driver because he is and has always been known that he can overtake on impossible lines and do it with style, thats I guess why he is so feared by you and the rest of the F1 fatirnity. Thats the difference between him and a JB, he would not sit idly by and trail a stricken Ferrari and RB, he would have passed.

That my friends is racing. Do yourself a favour go read his history, he competed against all the current good drivers on the grid in the lower formula's kubica, rosberg, vettel, etc. There the cars are the same and its the skill of the driver that wins championships, he kicked all their asses, and will continue to do so in F1, yeah RB has a superiour car this year, build by a ex mclaren head engineer. But if history is anything to go buy, that wont last long and the sub standard drivers will be made clear.

i.e.

Hamilton kicking the crap out of button on the same car constantly

Hamilton kicking the crap out of alonso in the same car

Vettel kicking the crap out of webber

Rosberg kicking the crap out of Schumi

There are 3 superiour drivers on the circuit at this stage and that is Hami and Seb and Rosberg, the rest are sub standardard wannabee's and it shows. Just look at the top gear where Hami sings chills in the car and with that peace of crap beats everyones times hands down. The shame on shcumacher must be torrid he refused to even have his time registered cause he could not come close to Hami's time, And ended up having to divert from that fact by doing the whole "im the stig bull****."

Edited by covie

Lewis will NEVER be Senna, yellow race helmet and all. In today's f1 cars, Senna would have rode the socks off of anyone if he had perhaps a Mclaren or Red Bull :unsure: , except maybe Alonso ;) Don't take anything away from Michael Schumacher, 7 time world champion.

The new Senna dvd is a must have/see for any F1 fan!

post-4329-0-40506900-1306749577.png

post-4329-0-03521700-1306750066.png

Lewis will NEVER be Senna, yellow race helmet and all. In today's f1 cars, Senna would have rode the socks off of anyone if he had perhaps a Mclaren or Red Bull :unsure: , except maybe Alonso ;) Don't take anything away from Michael Schumacher, 7 time world champion.

The new Senna dvd is a must have/see for any F1 fan!

Senna was king.

Schumi, I get a feeling he will be despised and love the same as Armstrong is.

I for one am/was and in some admirable way, still have huge respect for what he has achieved.

http://www.macsmodeling.com/smpracing%20007.jpg

It became an institution, the Italian national anthem with the German national anthem with this jump.

http://www.flv-flash-converter.com/images/blog/wallpaper/Michael-Schumacher/Michael-Schumacher2.jpg

My 2 bits. No one will ever come close to Senna but you gotta see Ham's attitude as "Senna-esque"

As for yesterday, there were a few passes made at hairpin. It takes two to make an accident. Ham yielded to Schu at hairpin, Schu yieled to Ham at St Devote. On the flip side Massa turned into Ham at hairpin. And Maldonado turned (like prost on senna, suzuka) into Ham at St Devote. This is supposed to be racing. If drivers are penalised for trying to pass and other drivers are not penalised for not looking in their mirrors then where will that lead? Yawn fest sunday afternoon snooze....