Formula 1...

'Dale

Uhm... I thought F1 was for riders who aren't good enough to qualify for the World Rally Champs? :lol:

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....emancipating himself from mental slavery?

Are you saying he might be thinking like a brother and doesn't have the status of a white brain :o :o

Are you saying he might be thinking like a brother and doesn't have the status of a white brain :o :o

Nah! Just saying........

post-539-0-91312400-1306998691.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, anyone else dead after sitting up for all 5 hours of last night's race? Boy am I glad I did though. What an epic drive by Button.

Edited by TNT1

Was quite a race.

Just a question about the rear wings that open and close. Are they only allowed to use them under certain conditions or are there rules regarding their use?

Just a question about the rear wings that open and close. Are they only allowed to use them under certain conditions or are there rules regarding their use?

Yeah, there is a raft of rules regarding them. basically in Qualifying, the drivers can use them as and when the feel like it. During the race, only in a specific area are they allowed to use em, and then only if they are within 1 second of the car in front. In full wet conditions, the stewards will decide if they can be used or not, and notify the teams when they become available.

I loved listening to Eddie Jordan during the prolonged red flag time. Some of the insights are fascinating.

I loved listening to Eddie Jordan during the prolonged red flag time. Some of the insights are fascinating.

Did my eyes deceive me or was there a Lada sticker on one of the GP cars?

Did my eyes deceive me or was there a Lada sticker on one of the GP cars?

The Renaults. Renault owns Lada. Well, Renault owns 25% of AutoVAZ actually...

Vettel has the seasn in the bag already Airbender, but what an epic drive by Button. Did'nt knw the by still had it in him.

The Renaults. Renault owns Lada. Well, Renault owns 25% of AutoVAZ actually...

Crazy the Lada 4x4 is actually a Fiat!