• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

loll @ vettel's pit comms.

1.retire the car, retire the car.

2.stay out stay out stay out

3.Stop the Car! Emergency, STop the car!

Yeah, I lol'd. Beer on keyboard...

What a race! This is what F1 is supposed to be like! Driver of the day has to go to Perez, but Alonso was amazingly good.

Edited by dee jay

loll @ vettel's pit comms.

1.retire the car, retire the car.

2.stay out stay out stay out

3.Stop the Car! Emergency, STop the car!

that was quite funny. Make me wonder if they know what the rules re engine/gearbox change are!

Edited by HEman

Make me wonder if they know what the rules re engine/gearbox change are!

I guess not...

Hmmmm... Suspect Button and Vettel will be in the front of the queue to disallow HRT at the slightest chance! :wacko:

Perez drove a stunning race. Alonso did brilliantly... and I expect Massa to be looking over his shoulder seriously now! But the best for me - Vergne staying out on inters whilst people are spinning off on full wets! :thumbup:

Dud of the day is (AGAIN!!) leaving it too late to restart the racing! WTF?! Here you have the supposed 22 best drivers. You keep them under red due to rain - which was a fair call initially. But then leave them standing around and then circling being a safety car so that by the time the SC comes in, everybody want to go on inters! Why the heck do they then even bring full wets to the races?!

Agree, Seabee...

Massa is not delivering at all.

Alonso has been consistently good, with all their challenges.

Great season so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Today is going to be very interesting. I would hazard a guess as to the outcome, but I think Sauber will be well up in the result...they are very racy this season. My hope though is a Mercedes win, but also a good result for Ferrari... :thumbup:

Vettel not fast enough on straight to catch the Force India...

Kobayashi pulling away from Alonso.

The battle for the lesser places is intense. Perhaps Formula 1 has managed to break the series of procession we have seen the last ten years.... :clap: