Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only comment I have is something to the tune of "with all that exerience and computing power and strategies to throw at it - when will Ferrari get a final stint on soft tyres right?!" :eek:

Completely dominant and then they piff it away by pitting too early on the last stop?! Remind me of Barcelona last stint. And Malaysia very nearly went the same way.

Looks like Ferrari are just to harsh on sofer tyres, no matter how light the car is.

Now Webber has signed for Red Bull for next year Ferrari had better get hold of Perez quickly. He seems to manage his "boots" better than any other driver.

Massa did a 14 lap opening stint so there was no reason for Ferrari to think Alonso wouldn't survive 15 at the end. What happened was he wasn't running enough front wing and therefor suffered understeer which caused a handling imbalance.

• 1 month later...

Interesting grid for Spa.

Button's 1st pole for Mclaren.

First time in 60 events.

Kobayashi 2nd.

Etc.

@stardust - good one!

Hammie gets a win.

Stays in contention.

Alonso still the best bet, I think.

Thought you'd be happy with that win. Those bling-bling chrome cars are starting to look dangerous... 3 from 3 now.

Though it was circumstances allowing him to do so, mighty impressive drive and result from Perez. Wonder how much closer he is after that showing to the 2nd Ferrari seat?

Professor Sid Watkins was a legend in F1, and counted as a friend by many of the greats of the sport. He saved Mika Hakkinen's life track-side when he had that terrible crash during practice for the 1995 Australian GP - R. I. P.

Yeah, I was listening to Rubens talking about him on CNN this morning, and he too credited the prof for saving his life.

Thought you'd be happy with that win. Those bling-bling chrome cars are starting to look dangerous... 3 from 3 now. Though it was circumstances allowing him to do so, mighty impressive drive and result from Perez. Wonder how much closer he is after that showing to the 2nd Ferrari seat?

Hope he get a ride in the Prancing Horse set up.

Massa hasn't earned another year, in my books.

RIP Prof, I am sure you will be missed by many. He saved so many lives, helped so many people and was involved in so much improvements for the sport. It was quite saddening to read about it this morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Eishkom!!!

Hammie out with gearbox failure after leading in Singapore.

there went his championship hopes I think - would have looked very different if he had won... Old schumi reflexes are not what they used to be! :eek: :lol:

Eishkom!!!

Hammie out with gearbox failure after leading in Singapore.

it was done to help us distinguish between him and Button! :w00t:

Why the heck would you go and do a "special design" on your helmet that looks so much like your team-meate's at a very quick glance. Also not easy to see whether the top section is red or blue... not well thought out.

Missed a lot of the race, having PVR'ed it whilst away for K2C. Watched last night after returning, soooo did not see everything... these darned heavy eyelids! :whistling: But to me it seems Michael is really starting to turn this into a habbit...