Formula 1...

'Dale

According to interviews Narain lost steering (shortly after engine went) and jumped on the brakes to slow the car down. Speed difference between the two cars caught Rosberg off-guard as it's a flat out section.

ja I thought our in-studio "experts" were all way off the mark saying it was a concentration lapse from Rosberg without info at hand. Thats a flat out section and the speed differential made it clear the HRT was suddenly completely off the throttle if not on the brakes.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vettel gets to podium after starting at the back of the grid.

Give that man a Championship title already.

Wow!

A donkey (except an Aussie donkey named Webber) could win a championship in an Adrian Newey designed car. Vettel has done well this season, but that Red Bull is untouchable and easily the fastest car!

Alonso on the otherhand has been sensational all season driving one of the worst Ferrari's Ferrari have sent out in many years! Not since Senna in 1993 have I seen a driver outperform his cars potential as Alonso has this season.

Hi

I'm sory but in the interview vettel came acros as an arrogant prick. In my many years of watching the racing greats being interiewed not once have they sworn they have always been humble in victory..evn kimi the race winner was more subdued.

He has lost my respect and support the twat.

Hi

I'm sory but in the interview vettel came acros as an arrogant prick. In my many years of watching the racing greats being interiewed not once have they sworn they have always been humble in victory..evn kimi the race winner was more subdued.

Planet F1 had this to say about his antics and sadly that not far off...

If you're a World Champion, you have to behave like a World Champion and marginally a grown-up. It's not big and it's not clever to swear in front of the World's media on the podium or spray champagne on the grid girls - you just look like a bit of a tosser. Sebastian Vettel can be charming and articulate and often spends more time than most (or he needs to) with the media, but put him on a podium and he reverts to twelve years old. David Coulthard was trying to do a job of work up there. I wonder how funny he'd find it if DC came along and poured water down his neck as he sat in his cockpit on the grid.

Hi

I agree have liked him less and less over the last few years. I think he's actually quite a bright and funny guy off the track and a great drvier on it - but the arrogance has grown exponentially (on and off track) over the years.

He's orders of magnitude less arrogant and prickish than that hack Hamilton. Never have i seen a driver that believes he has it all, or deserves it all, more than LH. Has a chip bigger than frikkin gibraltar. And i have to ask... Could he have done the same as Raikonnen in the lotus, or Vettel in the RB?

Jeez, if there's one thing I'm hoping for, it is Nico giving the Hamster a real hard time next year...

Okay, I'm all for "it's not clever to swear in front of the World's media". But not spraying champagne on the girls?! eek.gif Seriously....?! Get a life, that's what the podium is about! Do they prefer the Senna-Prost "though shalt not smile" podiums?

He's orders of magnitude less arrogant and prickish than that hack Hamilton. Never have i seen a driver that believes he has it all, or deserves it all, more than LH. Has a chip bigger than frikkin gibraltar. And i have to ask... Could he have done the same as Raikonnen in the lotus, or Vettel in the RB?

I am a McLaren fan and use to be really stoked about LH. He started off great and was actually humble once upon a time before he won the title in 2008. Its been going downhill from there and I am actually glad to see him leave. I miss the days when Kimi rode for McLaren. He's a great driver. I am looking forward to next season.

Well these things are subjective arne't they. I enjoy Hami - he can be prone to foot in mouth disease (more so in the past than now) but I love the way he drives. I don't think anyone on the grid today has the same raw talent and ability to squeeze that much out of a car. As for Vettel, he is agood, but any of Kimi, Alonso or Hamilton would have walked the last 3 years if they had Vettel's car...

As I say subjective stuff. But ask Alonso and Vettel who they think thes best out there is and Hamilton's name will always be mentioned (probably along with Alonso or Vettel depending who is being asked)

There's no way not be a lil' arrogant.

That same arrogance is also required to race those awesome machines at 250 km/h through tight bends and hectic lines.

No question that Button, Alonso, Hammie, Vettel are the cream of the crop (and now Kimi too).

Then there's the rising stars in Perez, Maldonado, Rosberg.

Gonna be a good season's ending.

Alonso really wants it.

Vettel looks less boy-ish and more robust.

Who's gonna get nr 3!

There's no way not be a lil' arrogant.

That same arrogance is also required to race those awesome machines at 250 km/h through tight bends and hectic lines.

No question that Button, Alonso, Hammie, Vettel are the cream of the crop (and now Kimi too).

Then there's the rising stars in Perez, Maldonado, Rosberg.

Rosberg is a legend.

But dude, there's arrogance, and then there's being a c0ck.

Lewis is the latter. Almost as if he's taken the title of "first black man to..." and taken that to the bank.

Rosberg is a legend.

But dude, there's arrogance, and then there's being a c0ck.

Lewis is the latter. Almost as if he's taken the title of "first black man to..." and taken that to the bank.

Yeah, you got some feelings for him.

He's not as bad as you make him to be.

But that Alonso - he is one moody dude.

Yeah, you got some feelings for him.

He's not as bad as you make him to be.

But that Alonso - he is one moody dude.

Really? How do you know?

But yeah - Alonso may be moody, but he's not a c0ck about it. Raikkonen gets on with the game at hand, and is a bit insular (apparently until you get a drink into him) but Hamilton just seems to be "Uber-driver" and when something goes wrong, it's never his fault.